Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Should have been checking those mirrors!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Should have been checking those mirrors!

The reason he did it is because they were using all three lanes?!!??!? All i can say is some people are unbelievable

Tylor

Old 02-04-2006, 05:50 AM

That guy is a fookin idiot !!!! Just hope all the dudes on the bikes were ok!!

Old 02-06-2006, 03:45 AM

nope...not all of them were ok....i saw this like last year...n then they took it off the website of the one i was looking at. The reason they took it off was, "sorry, we do not post videos of accidents that involve fatal deaths. We apologize as we didn't know until recently."

so yea, one of the guys died

Old 02-07-2006, 04:20 PM
jim
Default Not good

Mexican television actor Edgar Ponce died Thursday after a car plowed into a motorcycle he was riding during the unauthorized filming of an advertisement.

Ponce, who has appeared on numerous telenovelas, died early Thursday morning in a Mexico City hospital; three other actors, also riding motorcycles at the time, sustained injuries. The accident occurred during the filming of an advertisement for "Solo Para Mujeres" (For Women Only), a live male striptease show. The ad was to air on Televisa variety show "No Manches."

According to a statement released from the Mexico City police department, the shoot took place on a main artery in southern Mexico City. The police report said a speeding vehicle slammed into a caravan of moving motorcycles used for the plug. Producer Sergio Mayer "did not request police assistance" for the filming, the department said.

A spokesman at Mexico City's attorney general's office said the driver had alcohol on his breath yet it still hasn't been determined if he had passed the legal limit. He added that the driver and the producer could be held responsible for the actor's death.

Mayer acknowledged at a Thursday press conference that he did not have permission to film and said that Televisa had nothing to do with the production.

Old 02-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Default RE: Not good

that honestly makes me see red. how the ****! if i had a nickle for every idiot in the world....i'd divide half between you all and still wouldn't know what to do with the rest.

Old 02-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Retired Admin
Default RE: Not good

I've seen some things in this world and this is the first time I've seen this and I got to tell you it brings anger to me! Not much fires me up but stupid sh*t like that does! No need for idiots and idiotic behavior! *ok deep breathe********