Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Scary situation but stupid

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scary situation but stupid

Wrong place at the wrong time

http://break.com/index/bad-place-to-show-off.html

Old 12-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Default RE: Scary situation but stupid

The SUV should have stopped but the moron shouldn't have been doing a stoppie there.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:25 PM

No, its called being a dumbass. Doing a stopie on a public road AND around a corner. Thats stupidity.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:32 PM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

The SUV should have stopped but the moron shouldn't have been doing a stoppie there.

I dont stop for stupidity.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:34 PM

[sm=roll.gif]hahaha ... Both of them are dumbasses!! Great entertainment but again costly to our reputation. [&o].

Old 12-10-2007, 11:56 PM

Dumb or not, you don't hit a guy and run. You stick it out. They've got a video of it! If the SUV would have stopped, the video clearly shows the guy being wreckless and it would have been the bikers fault and the bikers insurance. You drive away after possibly hurting someone, even IF they're being stupid... and that video (which clearly shows the license plate at the end before they slow it down) is now proof of a hit and run... a much bigger deal and turns fault back to the SUV driver.

Leaving a scene of an accident, any accident, is a pu**y move. That kind of thinking is the kind that met me walking out to my bike with a broken mirror and scratches on my lower fairings in a key-pass guarded lot with no note/witness/nothing.

/end rant.

Old 12-11-2007, 12:28 AM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

Dumb or not, you don't hit a guy and run. You stick it out. They've got a video of it! If the SUV would have stopped, the video clearly shows the guy being wreckless and it would have been the bikers fault and the bikers insurance. You drive away after possibly hurting someone, even IF they're being stupid... and that video (which clearly shows the license plate at the end before they slow it down) is now proof of a hit and run... a much bigger deal and turns fault back to the SUV driver.

Leaving a scene of an accident, any accident, is a pu**y move. That kind of thinking is the kind that met me walking out to my bike with a broken mirror and scratches on my lower fairings in a key-pass guarded lot with no note/witness/nothing.

/end rant.

++1

Old 12-11-2007, 12:51 AM
RCR

The dude was probably scared he just hit a bike and there are bikers every where. You know how a crowd can turn against you in an instant. Not sure if I would of stopped right there if it were all Harley riders. Would you if you were solo and didn't know anyone?

Old 12-11-2007, 01:12 AM

ORIGINAL: RCR

The dude was probably scared he just hit a bike and there are bikers every where. You know how a crowd can turn against you in an instant. Not sure if I would of stopped right there if it were all Harley riders. Would you if you were solo and didn't know anyone?
+1

Old 12-11-2007, 10:13 AM

ya, i think I would have chased down that SUV as soon as I got back up. Its not like he could've gotten that far away anyways.

Quick Reply: Scary situation but stupid