Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Riding with the music..

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 12:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Riding with the music..

A little Slipknot, Metallica, Linkin Park, on the Ipod.

It's funny to ride behind someone who's practically dancing on their bike to the music. I'm guilty of the occasional head-bob myself, although I try not to go into the full on headbang, tends to break my concentration.

Old 01-31-2006, 02:59 PM

you forgot reggae!?! i listen to rock but i've been listening to matisyahu (get his cd) the jewish reggae singer/rapper. its good stuff and it keeps me from speeding. well keeps me from breaking 90..

we should put down our favorite song to ride to. maybe make the ultimate riding cd?

mine is Hawthorne Heights - ohio is for lovers.......Rock.........
matisyahu - got no water ........reggae........ i've never been a fan of reggae but ya'll need to check this guy out.

Old 01-31-2006, 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Lord Jersey

ORIGINAL: NINE2NINE

rock. the harder and louder, the better
AB-SO-FREAKIN-LUTE-LY!!!!

Couldn't agree more. I download stuff everyday to listen to on my mp3-er for riding.
LJ
Listen only when riding in the country. Don't really like listening to it in the city. I know you can still see everything, but seeing isn't everything. Hard to see that car locking up its breaks behind you at a stop light. But when I do, your damn right, the harder the better. Linkin Park, Seether, Mudvayne, Disturbed, Alanis Morreset, oh woops don't know where that one slipped in.[sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 01-31-2006, 07:41 PM

I love listening to Pantera while riding, although I must say it makes you want to go wayyyyyy too fast

Old 01-31-2006, 08:12 PM

I like the song Highway to Hell from AC/DC. It makes me feel right at home when im riding.

Old 01-31-2006, 11:14 PM

i was riding home from work tonight with my ipod on and the song wipe out came on.... needless to say i changed it fast lol

Old 01-31-2006, 11:56 PM
Retired Administrator

I can't believe I set up a joke and no one takes the lead, you guys are slipping.

Old 02-01-2006, 04:50 AM

I listen to rock in the hills. Sometimes I just like to hear the exhaust only though. Ive got these headphones and they work great.

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...ia%2e%2fEarbud

Offtopic: How do I make it so I can just put "click here" and itll link to wherever instead of a huge link, like the above?

Old 02-01-2006, 09:46 AM
Retired Administrator

Look at some of the junk above the area you type in. Below the smilies you have short cuts to html codes that will do links and so on. Just highlight the text you want the link to be and click link. A box will pop up where you can paste the link.

Old 02-01-2006, 10:40 AM

linking 101 haha.. also sorry for not putting in reggae, didnt really think it was a type of music haha (im jking).. i was just wondering if people do listen to music on there bikes like me, so if i do go down by the cops - your all comming with me too haha

Quick Reply: Riding with the music..