Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Riding with the music..

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 11:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding with the music..

Well I guess i'm one of those people that go behind the law and turn on the i-pod when I ride.. or I think it's illegal to muffle out sounds of traffic..

Before I ever got my first crotch-rocket, I been all into Rap/hip-hop.. (hate it all you want), but after i got a taste of riding one.. I shaved my head because no one likes helmet hair and started to change my image to more of a rock type..
I but love to have the music playing when I ride, so much fun and I still pay attention to everything around me. the funniest part to see people look at me because i'm bobbing my head at a stop light because it's a good song haha..

But anyways, I know i'm probbly not the only one that listens - so what kind of music you listen to if you do, and please throw some feedback or some stories..

Old 01-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Retired Mod
Default RE: Riding with the music..

rock. the harder and louder, the better

Old 01-30-2006, 11:58 PM

Lol, they look at you really strange when you bob your head.They cant see the wires going in my helmet.I listen to rock mostly and then I realize it makes me go faster.

Old 01-31-2006, 12:01 AM

i crank up the ipod with rock, and metal. i need something to listen to cause i ride 45 min to an hour to work in the morning then again at the end of the day...

Old 01-31-2006, 12:12 AM

ORIGINAL: formulafire99

Lol, they look at you really strange when you bob your head.They cant see the wires going in my helmet.I listen to rock mostly and then I realize it makes me go faster.
oh ****, i got a laugh from that last part.. so is the sceientfical proven yet? music make the bike go physically faster haha.. i figured everyone listened to rock here, after i watched Las Vegas Xtremes video (i actually see them around town once in awhile.. they always on the strip or near it) I got into listen to disturbed and then turned on the Rock stations..

I really need the Sony Ericsson W800i walkman.. a phone with MP3's.. then i can actually answer calls while riding and be like all cool like the other idoits on the road..

Old 01-31-2006, 12:15 AM

thats how my bike works. runs off gas, love, and rock music lol..

Old 01-31-2006, 12:58 AM

My ipod is full of absolutley everything folk country rock heavy rock classic rock and country. I can be listening to johnny cash and then mudvayne. Mudvayne has a bad affect on my wrist though. For some reason it twists a whole lot.

Old 01-31-2006, 01:02 AM
Retired Administrator

I listen to anything by John Denver or the Partridge Family while I ride. Makes getting to the destination that much sweeter.

Old 01-31-2006, 01:47 AM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

ORIGINAL: NINE2NINE

AB-SO-FREAKIN-LUTE-LY!!!!

Couldn't agree more. I download stuff everyday to listen to on my mp3-er for riding.
LJ

Old 01-31-2006, 01:49 AM
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: Lord Jersey

ORIGINAL: NINE2NINE

AB-SO-FREAKIN-LUTE-LY!!!!

Couldn't agree more. I download stuff everyday to listen to on my mp3-er for riding.
LJ
[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Quick Reply: Riding with the music..