Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Plate scanner, are you insured?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Plate scanner, are you insured?

ORIGINAL: DThompson

I think they should focus more on idiot drivers than uninsured ones...
Like people stunting on the freeway? I've been hit twice, both times by uninsured drivers. I think you're wrong.

Old 08-17-2007, 12:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah i'm so down with this project.. i hope it comes to the US.. i have nothing to worry about, except for a stunt bike but it will be insured also.. there are also some states that dont need insruance on the road (which kind-of dumb, but Idaho is one of them)..

I also want this to happen because if your vehicle gets stolen, you have a higher chance of it getting found.. So it might really be a good thing for the good citizens in the US. we all need to come to terms that sooner or later they are going to have it where right when we go over the speed limit, it will be reported in the blackbox and sent to the insurance agency..sucks but i can see this happening - i hope not in my life-time tho haha..

nice vid tho..

Old 08-17-2007, 02:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its already in the US and is being tested by various places across it. I know one has been tested in Ohio for at least a year now, but no clue on what the outcome was. I think the primary purpose is to find the stolen cars/robbery vehicles ect. Finding someones vehicle that doesn't have insurance seems rather moot compared to something like that