Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

peer preassure got me

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: peer preassure got me

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: wsideshow

nice wheelie. nuttin wrong with a lil stuntin in a controlled area
Unless it goes bad and he damages the cars on the road that don't belong to him. It's not controlled if other peoples propety is inches away.
lol why is it every forum someone has to pick something apart.Get a life bro.Thx for trying to jack his thread. So In your speak no 1 is a good spot cause if ya hurt the road too you are liable right.

Old 05-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Banned

Bah - there's nothign wrong with the occasional sidestreet whoolie. Just use your best judgement, which it seems you did.

As long as you have the means to take care of any damages that might come from it - do what you will (with best jusgement, of course)!

Old 05-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I like to think that i am a pretty safe rider, no accidents and no tickets in 10+ years of riding (knock on wood), but no im not perfect as i doubt any of us are. Like Kid said, i used my best judgement, the street was clear, and everyone around knew what was about to happen, it was about the best situation i could ask for, no cops, no cars, and in a place where i was comfortable to try it.

Old 05-28-2007, 02:32 PM

nice, man i hate peer pressure like that from people....you can get so over your head fast ....atleast the shiny side stayed up tho right lol

Old 05-28-2007, 05:24 PM

[/quote]

"lol why is it every forum someone has to pick something apart.Get a life bro.Thx for trying to jack his thread. So In your speak no 1 is a good spot cause if ya hurt the road too you are liable right."

[/quote]

Spoken like a true member of the Starbucks race team.

Old 05-28-2007, 09:00 PM

^^ no clue what you are trying to sayI don't drink coffee,but sounds like ya know me too well lol

Old 05-29-2007, 01:28 AM

^^ no clue what you are trying to sayI don't drink coffee,but sounds like ya know me too well lol
Here maybe this will help.

TheSquid (motorcyclown squidus) is found for the most part in the northern hemisphere living in there parents basements or a single wide trailer that has been handle down threw the family.They tend to be most active during the warmer months in temperate climates. Althoughthey comes in all shapes and colors,they can generally be identified by certain specific behaviors.

The squid has a very high opinion of himself. "Modesty" is generally not part of his vocabulary and he often believes that his skills, knowledge and experience level make him something to be admired or at the very least, respected.

The squid generally has a fascination with speed on public roads. In many instances, the obsession is inversely proportional to his actual skill level. However, in the depths of the ocean, skill seems to be measured by the ability to twist the throttle in sixth gear on the interstate, or by pulling a wheelie threwa neighborhood with cars parked all around.

The squid has rituals, generally weekly, which are repeated throughout the riding season and become a major part of his life. They often involve cruising and hanging out at Starbucks on a Friday night. Very little happens during those gatherings which for the most part have an excitement level that ranks somewhere between that of watching paint dry and watching golf on TV. The squid generally stands next to his motorcycle and answers questions from curious passersby. Generally, "how fast can it go?" or "can you do a wheelie?" Which the answers are always the same. "178mph but I ran out of roadand I can wheelie for miles."

The squid loves the Internet. It is generally the best place for him to spread his knowledge and tell people how ignorant they are and that they need to, "get a life bro." (Trade marked byMotorcycle squidsand not to be used with out there written consent.)They can often be identified by sticking up for other squids that conduct themselves in a squidly manner.

The squids internet statements are to be considered factual and anyone trying to contest this will be met with a healthy dose of aggressiveness. ( e-gangsta threats on motorcycle forums)

The only people a squid shows any kind of respect for are: 1)Racers of the Isle of Man TT. 2) On occasion Superbike racers, even though going through the same corners over and over is not very manly and must be, to the squid's thinking, rather boring even thoughhe has actually never been on a racetrack himself. 3) Other squids.

It should be noted, for the sake of accuracy, that not all street riders are squids. Far from it, actually. But the vast majority of squids are street riders, although some squids have been known to purchase a racing license for the sole purpose of increasing their credibility when hanging out at there local Starbucks.

Old 05-29-2007, 08:26 AM

wow you know me well huh lol. for 1 I live in florida 2 I am a gear freak 3 I bet I put more miles on my bike in 1 month then you do in 6 months.4 If I was in love with horsepower I wouldn't have bought a f4i. I love doing n.runs here in florida which are very technical corners on a regular basis.

I guess that makes me a squid?? lol and homeboy a squid too since he did a wheelie

Old 05-29-2007, 08:30 AM

cbr_racin123 holy sheit man.Can you put anymore stickers on your bike.Wow and I thought the ricer kids were bad.You like to talk me about squids lol.How many hp does those stickers all over your bike give you..Now that is a shame .

lol nos/ d&d pipe cut in half shows your skill alot lol

Old 05-29-2007, 10:12 AM
VP

cbr_racin123 holy sheit man.Can you put anymore stickers on your bike.Wow and I thought the ricer kids were bad.You like to talk me about squids lol.How many hp does those stickers all over your bike give you..Now that is a shame .

lol nos/ d&d pipe cut in half shows your skill alot lol
lol that sticker thing was funny I say the same thing when I see bikes like that

Quick Reply: peer preassure got me