Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

One more Camera test video

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 11:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: One more Camera test video

ORIGINAL: sodamninsane

lol, nice vids man... you got that nose up real quick, course, it is a 1000! good control though. I'm not a huge wheelie guy but looks like u got em down... also props for check the mirrors before you did! ride smart.

did you get to see the 600RR video?....i can actually do them better on the 6RR then the 1RR

Old 01-05-2006, 11:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Anubis

That was fun, thanks. What was the bloke doin? Clowning?

ha ha ha ha. He was giving me the finger cuz he's faster then me and he knew i had the camera with me and because i told him not to do that to me while riding.[:@]

it has change since, the last few track days he doesn't have to look back anymore...i just pull up on the side of him and show him that he's got to step up the pace.

Old 01-06-2006, 01:38 AM
jg

Other than raising thr front wheel and looking and feeling cool does popping a wheelie have any benefit to riding fast? I have ridden cruisers most of my life, last year I went to the CBR 1000. I ws run over by a truck 18 years ago, and perhaps I am just a little gun shy about wrecking or going down on the pavment again. Damn that hurt like hell for a long time.

However with all that said I would love to master the art of lifting the front wheel up, just because.

Old 01-06-2006, 07:00 AM
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: jg

Other than raising thr front wheel and looking and feeling cool does popping a wheelie have any benefit to riding fast?

However with all that said I would love to master the art of lifting the front wheel up, just because.
no. it doesn't make you any faster. but a wheelie is like a good burnout. it gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling deep inside.

Old 01-06-2006, 09:58 AM

ORIGINAL: NINE2NINE

ORIGINAL: jg

Other than raising thr front wheel and looking and feeling cool does popping a wheelie have any benefit to riding fast?

no. it doesn't make you any faster. but a wheelie is like a good burnout. it gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling deep inside.

yeap...posser points nothing more

oh BTW, this is on the 03 600RR

Old 01-12-2006, 01:29 AM

great vids and pics guys, thanks for sharing..............

Old 02-17-2006, 03:46 AM

I might just have to see the same video from the side but it looks like you need to work on your throttle control a little bit, That bike raises and lowers quite a bit while you are in the wheelie. Ive been stunting for about 3 years now and i had to work that throttle control in alot, Other then that it was a great video, props to you man. Oh I flipped a staggered stand up over once. Didnt hold me back, Now I do stand ups, sit downs, tank wheelies, and staggered. No stoppies though, had some bad experiences.

Daniel Thompson

Old 02-17-2006, 08:10 AM

Thanks for the vids. I only wish I had the ***** for a day to pull the front end up.

Old 02-17-2006, 09:22 AM

nice videos. where that course at. because i race cars every now and again at gingerman raceway in michigan and its nowhere near as nice as that track. how long did it take u to get the confidence to do wheels and stuff..cause i dont kno if im afaird of falling or hurting my new baby . and real quick on the 600rr whats first gears top mph?.

later, steve

Old 02-17-2006, 11:09 AM

Dthompson Thanks for the comment, I did flipped my ZX7 on stand ups so since then i try them but it's not something i do everyday, I could start the wheelie sitting and then get up but can't start them standing for some reason. Endos..I have no problem with them..got over the bars ones but nothing bad so here in the city I try to do some since cops can't spot you doing that since wheelies make so much noise

Steve

If you had a junk bike and you would to try it for 10 minutes a day, i would say that in two months tops you;ll be up and going. Just please be careful, wear extra gear and if you're going to do so then do it in a closed area without traffic or people around you.

Quick Reply: One more Camera test video