Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Not everybody who stunts is stupid

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not everybody who stunts is stupid

I mean it might not be a bright idea in general but there's a few out there that know what their doin
a couple of local guy's doin what they do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt1Z0wOcUn4

Old 05-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Default RE: Not everybody who stunts is stupid

Problem here lies in the fact that 90% of new riders out there think they are stunters, wheelies, stoppies and all the other tricks take time and practice, and like most "sports" you have people with "natural" talent and can make these bikes do things that seem easy, not every body can do these tricks, but you got all these yahoo's that think cuz they bought a sport bike can go out and start stunting. I for one admire a good wheelie and love to see it done, I for one can't do or want to. I admit I don't have the talent for it and cudo's to the really talented riders

Old 05-13-2007, 01:49 PM
Registered Users

Just hate to see all the vid's of folks tring and failing, hopefully it will give some pause to the newbies befor they go out and hurt themselves.....but everyonce in a while its nice to see some success these guy's have been doin this stuff for years, im sure they've all had their fair share of the roadrash

Old 05-13-2007, 01:52 PM

Yep, these obviously know what they're doing but I'd still throw on more than just a helmet. I did like the fact that one of them was wearin those armored shorts and the armored cut off T-shirt, where can I get some like that?......!

Old 05-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: tank_900rr

Yep, these obviously know what they're doing but I'd still throw on more than just a helmet. I did like the fact that one of them was wearin those armored shorts and the armored cut off T-shirt, where can I get some like that?......!
thats the Icon field armor. go to www.sandhillspowersports.com and they have them on there for cheaper than most sites. usually the vest runs for $100, but they sell it for $70.

Old 05-13-2007, 02:37 PM

other then the fact they are on public streets...most arent even wearing helmets.....

Old 05-13-2007, 02:54 PM

LMAO!!!The one with the Heineken shirt dropped the bike b/c he got too dizzy from all his circles...

Old 05-14-2007, 02:39 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heineken? I thought he was wearing a shirt with a big starbucks logo (would explain the shorts).

Old 05-14-2007, 07:44 AM

at least they wear helmets when needed - i know most of their stunts are in a controlled enviroment and slow moving - but you never know what could happen. (should always wear a helmet) and i think it's a starbucks logo..

Old 05-14-2007, 07:53 AM

ORIGINAL: city worker

Problem here lies in the fact that 90% of new riders out there think they are stunters, wheelies, stoppies and all the other tricks take time and practice, and like most "sports" you have people with "natural" talent and can make these bikes do things that seem easy, not every body can do these tricks, but you got all these yahoo's that think cuz they bought a sport bike can go out and start stunting. I for one admire a good wheelie and love to see it done, I for one can't do or want to. I admit I don't have the talent for it and cudo's to the really talented riders
Well said.

Also notice how most stunter's bikes look like beat up pieces of crap...and are beat up pieces of crap.

The wrecks that caused this were edited out.

Great tricks...and takes practice.

That music sucks btw...

Quick Reply: Not everybody who stunts is stupid