Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ninja vs. Police

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 10:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy Dodge
I watched several of the related video's. that road must be pretty dusty or oily, there's a ton of low-sides there. One even goes over the gaurd rail but I'm sure that was rider error...
I watched the most of the related videos as well. That road is probably dusty for one, but gzzz there are so many noob low sides on there. It's like people are buying bikes in that area and going directly to that road, just to low side.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:31 PM

argh me matey

Old 05-14-2010, 05:14 PM

lol the policeman better let him off

Old 05-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The road is popular for riders cause of the curves. They call it the Snake. Guess it's California's version of the Dragon.

Popular among other things too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmmLUiskWY0

Old 05-15-2010, 01:56 AM

Heh... looks like how I wrecked my F2. He really went into that blind turn going way too fast, but at the same time he did get nervous, his arms stiffened up, and once he realized the bike wasn't going anywhere, his reactions tried to stop it, causing him to lowside... good thing he didn't get hurt. Misjudged entry speed is probably the main-cause, but definitely he got nervous and stiffened up.

Old 05-15-2010, 11:24 AM

In TX, the ticket that would be written is Failure To Control.

We have a Trooper who responds to most of the weekend accidents in the Hill Country and that is his favorite citation. He actually delivers them to the ER if he happened to miss you at the scene because you had to get attention after your get-off. He doesn't even have to witness the accident to write that one...

Last edited by San Antone RR; 05-15-2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Nex
Yup, that Sucked! I try not to panic at all around cops, in a cage or on the bike...they are like animals, they can smell the Fear
HAHA I would have just kept going with a smile on my face. Cops in my city are dicks so they love giving people tickets for nothing. I was used to being harrased for my old civic but on the bike they don't bother me. EPIC FAIL though.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by San Antone RR
In TX, the ticket that would be written is Failure To Control.

We have a Trooper who responds to most of the weekend accidents in the Hill Country and that is his favorite citation. He actually delivers them to the ER if he happened to miss you at the scene because you had to get attention after your get-off. He doesn't even have to witness the accident to write that one...
Some times I love Texas.

Was in a major wreck in Houston. Though somehow I walked away completely unscratched despite the car rolling 7 times and needing the jaws to cut me out. I was at the hospital getting checked out and as soon as they released me a cop grabbed me by the arm and tried to arrest me for DWI.

Nurses don't take too kindly to someone roughing up their patient before they leave the premises. I was still their responsibility till I walked out the door. Duty nurse came around the counter, knocked the cop off of me and cussed him out. Then she grabbed my chart, shoved it in his face and made him read aloud the BAC from my blood test: 0.00 Front wheel broke at the axle and came completely off.

He still wrote me a ticket for failure to control

Old 05-21-2010, 02:09 PM

Holy crap dude. 7 times. I bet it was a state trooper that gave you the failure to control. My friend is a Texas state trooper and living in Texas I believe that they are some of the biggest you know what holes I have ever met. They harass us all the time when we ride.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:47 PM

That's a bummer. I'd be pissed if I did that in general, let alone right in front of a cop.

Quick Reply: Ninja vs. Police