CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Sights 'N Sounds (https://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/)
-   -   Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge (https://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/motorcycle-fun-current-challenge-110314/)

Mattson 03-26-2014 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Kiwi born (Post 1268697)
You must have sucked at those where's Wally books aye haha :)

Sssoooo U wanna ho down that road eh? :D

While you were busy finding Waldo I was at the garage repairing my Yamaha PW and doing jumps over a sand heap at the field behind our house ;)

BTW at least in the cameras sold here there's this neat lil gadget called a flash. As I said I didn't have time to go all Ansel Adams on my photo cause it was a snap n run, didnt exactly stay to ask for permissions...

kiwi TK 03-26-2014 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by RedBaron (Post 1268701)
Look at the f2's strutting their stuff, love it! :D

Yep; fair enough, but let's not lose track of the goal here.

"how bout something "baja", like a sandrail, buggy, modded Wv beetle, trike ATV, pitbike with paddle tires etc..."

RedBaron 03-26-2014 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by kiwi TK (Post 1268712)
Yep; fair enough, but let's not lose track of the goal here.

"how bout something "baja", like a sandrail, buggy, modded Wv beetle, trike ATV, pitbike with paddle tires etc..."

Well... on ya bike :D

Kiwi born 03-26-2014 03:22 PM

Crack up Mattson,
Wasn't busy finding the little dude in the red and white stripes but busy trying to complete the challange.
Must say I would have rather been playing in the sand pit too but instead I was on my bike riding 40mins in the cold to my mates shed battling the biggest fastest night bugs and dodging the od bit of road kill :)

All not lost tho, had been a long time since a had a few coronas and lemon and my mate put them on :)

I'm going to nail this CHALLANGE yet!

Mattson 03-26-2014 03:37 PM

While you're at it do me a favor and snap one of that orange mini chopper too. Is that thing a real bike or some electric/paddle/etc toy? And don't forget the WD :D

YBW something "baja", like a sandrail, buggy, modded Wv beetle, trike ATV, pitbike with paddle tires etc.

Kiwi born 03-26-2014 03:58 PM

Yeah the orange one is mates kids trike. Battery power. High n low gear and reverse. Thing is good for 20kmph. (Not to bad for a 5 year old) The quad and dirt bike are pit bikes. Whats a WD :)

Kiwi born 03-26-2014 04:01 PM

Ohh wd40. Haha na i use german lubes etc only. In this case rostoff.

kiwi TK 03-29-2014 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by Kiwi born (Post 1268800)
Haha na i use german lubes etc only.

Now, that has the potential to take us down a very inappropriate track. But we will resist and keep our eyes focused on the goal.

YBW something "baja", like a sandrail, buggy, modded Wv beetle, trike ATV, pitbike with paddle tires etc.

Mattson 04-06-2014 03:23 PM

Looks like this was a dud... So, Let`s change it a bit, taken from the original challenge:

New Challenge: YBW a Vw Beetle.

Challenge 105 seems to have been a soft-top beetle, but nothing else like it so I guess that`ll pass. Let`s keep it rolling guys!

RedBaron 04-07-2014 03:15 AM

All good, repeats are bound to happen. This thread is almost 4 years old!

New Challenge: YBW a VW Beetle.