Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 10:05 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good response 929bumblebee.

zaqwert6... Thanks for your feedback. We always appreciate ideas. However, the current formula for challenges works very well.

These past few months, there has been a lot of interest in the challenge thread, which is great. I, for one, enjoy this thread & try to keep the interest level going. It really helps when there are a good core of interested members to keep it fresh & alive, & moving along. Also, it really helps to make challenges for which a majority of members can actually accomplish. We've been seeing more of that as well & that keeps the thread fun as well.

We all love pics. So, if you're too late in posting up to win the challenge, you can always post up the pic you took as well. We won't banish you. ;-) We'll appreciate it! So, join in the fun!

---

Challenge: Next Challenge: your bike with a unique mailbox..."and i mean a good one. not just one you havent seen before, one that you have to sit back and chuckle at."

Old 12-17-2011, 10:15 PM
Nov 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I understand, just trying to help increase participation since it seems like its roughly the same handful that are the ones getting most if them done. Some of us see a cool opportunity to get into a challenge only to get home from work or whatever and see it completed and often now its 2 or 3 challenges ago. Plus you west coasters have a 3 hour head start on us easterners.

But I guess that's why its called a challenge. No biggie, just some thoughts.

Old 12-18-2011, 10:00 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

Originally Posted by zaqwert6
I understand, just trying to help increase participation since it seems like its roughly the same handful that are the ones getting most if them done. Some of us see a cool opportunity to get into a challenge only to get home from work or whatever and see it completed and often now its 2 or 3 challenges ago. Plus you west coasters have a 3 hour head start on us easterners.

But I guess that's why its called a challenge. No biggie, just some thoughts.
you could always try the side challenges as well. thats more for everyone with no time running out on the challenge.

Old 12-18-2011, 12:21 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by zaqwert6
Plus you west coasters have a 3 hour head start on us easterners.
Actually, its the other way around. The east coasters have a 3 hr head start to the day vs the west coasters.

Old 12-18-2011, 12:50 PM
Nov 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by gotcbr
Actually, its the other way around. The east coasters have a 3 hr head start to the day vs the west coasters.
Only if your doing these things at 5 in the morning.

You'all get home from work at 5pm and I'm still tied up till 8pm (your time).

Old 12-19-2011, 03:30 AM

I really hope these challenges are still going come summer time i would love to get into this and i know a few other people that might to!

Old 12-19-2011, 04:05 AM

It's been going on for a good while so it should still be going by then... We could always use some more people... Everyone on here us real friendly and welcomes everyone with open arms...

Old 12-19-2011, 04:13 AM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gotcbr
... I live almost exactly halfway around the ball and still managed to get that snowy one... Just keep your eyes peeled, there's enough for everyone.

Old 12-19-2011, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by BLACKBURN5050
I really hope these challenges are still going come summer time i would love to get into this and i know a few other people that might to!
It's always does. In the winter time it slows considerably, then once spring comes in, the challenges usually pick up again. It seems like it is mostly us northern hemisphere people that play, so wintertime slows the game.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:13 PM

well if anyone rides a 600rr or a 1krr i would suggest joining 600rr.net or 1000rr.net they both have picture challenges as well and they seem to go a bit faster.

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge