Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 09:43 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well Lj, where is it??? ;-)

I have this challenge *done* but since Lj said he had it done first, I'll give him the spot.

So get that pic posted up! :-)

Old 11-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks buddy

Originally Posted by gotcbr
Well Lj, where is it??? ;-)

I have this challenge *done* but since Lj said he had it done first, I'll give him the spot.

So get that pic posted up! :-)

and here it is sorry had to shop for my daughters first birthday on sunday...

i know it was in "waking up in reno" with patrick swayze, and "Reno 911" im sure you all know that dumb show...

this is my last challenge but i swore to myself if their ever was one where i could do it with the reno arch I was going to... ill be back next riding season and will continue to make dumb remarks through out the winter im glad o got to finish with a bang though we are supose to get around 28 inchs of snow this weekend yayyy ski season...

and thanks for letting me go....

next challenge if approved will be you bike with a turkey on it... Dead OR Alive... You get more points for alive or even still with feathers.... Frozen will count as LAME.... but still works... or if your wife, mom, or girlfriend will let you put her fresh cooked turkey on your bike mad props

Last edited by LJ Harp; 11-19-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:04 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good one LJ !

Old 11-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Originally Posted by Sprock
Good one LJ !

how do you like the new challenge took me awile to come up with that and how to word it hahaha

Old 11-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Eleventybillion points for a fresh turkey still gushing blood from it's neck.

Btw, glad I could accommodate with that challenge. I thought maybe it would flop, but apparently not.

Old 11-20-2010, 01:00 AM
Sprocket Hauler and Savior

I think my wife would kill me if i took out the turkey and cooked it now for the photo op. Would have to be a frozen version and i don't want to be lame.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Great job Lj!

Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Old 11-20-2010, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Lj 900RReno
and here it is sorry had to shop for my daughters first birthday on sunday...

i know it was in "waking up in reno" with patrick swayze, and "Reno 911" im sure you all know that dumb show...

this is my last challenge but i swore to myself if their ever was one where i could do it with the reno arch I was going to... ill be back next riding season and will continue to make dumb remarks through out the winter im glad o got to finish with a bang though we are supose to get around 28 inchs of snow this weekend yayyy ski season...

and thanks for letting me go....

next challenge if approved will be you bike with a turkey on it... Dead OR Alive... You get more points for alive or even still with feathers.... Frozen will count as LAME.... but still works... or if your wife, mom, or girlfriend will let you put her fresh cooked turkey on your bike mad props
Nice man. Dont forget to add these photos to the archives. Just copy and paste them in there so people can view them later.

Side note-I was working on adding more completed photos to the archive and i got to page 80 and hit the wrong button and it went back a page. So im done for today. haha

Old 11-20-2010, 11:52 AM

And happy birthday to your daughter.

:i con_chickendance:

haha felt like adding all the cool party smilies.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:42 AM
Official CBRF Decal Man

Thank you all for the birthday wishes ill give them to her when I get home from work tonight yep have to work on my daughters first birthday sucks I was going to add them after you caught it up to the current challenge or is it not in any specific order

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge