Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Chase with Cops

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Motorcycle Chase with Cops

*correction his bike is a turbo carbon fibre 285hp gsxr1000k5

Old 11-13-2006, 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: Junior

why does the cop even bother. he knows he's not gonna catch him.

Cuz its fun !?

Old 12-21-2006, 11:00 PM

one word- PIMP!

Old 12-22-2006, 12:13 AM

Is that cop serious? **** like that makes me angry. What the hellis that copdoing chasing that guy with a Volvo wagon.Since motorcyclist put others on the road at risk when they run from the policewhat the hell is doing when he chaseshim with a Volvo wagon. They aren't making the road any safer chasing this guy around in a car that pulls .005on a skid padand goes from 60-0 in 5000ft. The rider is wrong no doubt about it but that cop isn't right. A Volvo wagon use your head! If that cop hit me we'd have serious problem. Sorry they would have a serrious problem. [sm=rant.gif]

Old 12-26-2006, 03:12 AM

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

Is that cop serious? **** like that makes me angry. What the hellis that copdoing chasing that guy with a Volvo wagon.Since motorcyclist put others on the road at risk when they run from the policewhat the hell is doing when he chaseshim with a Volvo wagon. They aren't making the road any safer chasing this guy around in a car that pulls .005on a skid padand goes from 60-0 in 5000ft. The rider is wrong no doubt about it but that cop isn't right. A Volvo wagon use your head! If that cop hit me we'd have serious problem. Sorry they would have a serrious problem. [sm=rant.gif]
yes, not a good idea for the cop to chase him...but remember, he is wanted all over europe...imagine the possibility of being the cop who caught him...european recognition for catching ghostrider!

Old 01-21-2007, 05:18 PM

if the cops didn't even chase him, he'd be just like the rest of use, going fast and weaving traffic

Old 01-22-2007, 12:15 AM

hey guys! i cant watch the video becuause i have dial up and its to slow but have any of you seen the video of GhostRider on a Gsxr 1000 stock and hes wearing a police jacket , he goes after and Yamaha R1 Rat bike and they race around for some time , its a pretty good show!

Old 01-29-2007, 06:16 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

Is that cop serious? **** like that makes me angry. What the hell is that cop doing chasing that guy with a Volvo wagon. Since motorcyclist put others on the road at risk when they run from the police what the hell is doing when he chases him with a Volvo wagon. They aren't making the road any safer chasing this guy around in a car that pulls .005 on a skid pad and goes from 60-0 in 5000ft. The rider is wrong no doubt about it but that cop isn't right. A Volvo wagon use your head! If that cop hit me we'd have serious problem. Sorry they would have a serrious problem. [sm=rant.gif]
So it's the police officers fault that retard is running? [sm=WTFsgign.gif]

The video is cool to watch, but "Ghostrider" or not, what a freaking retard! Everyone on here complains about how cops harrass sportbike riders.......I wonder why?

Old 01-29-2007, 10:40 PM

Blue Fox
So it's the police officers fault that retard is running? [sm=WTFsgign.gif]
No it's the police's fault that they hit a bystander in another car.

Old 01-30-2007, 12:13 AM

It varies in different states. In NY, now with the new law, if anyone is killed it becomes criminally neglegent homicide. So was it the cops fault? No. I don't know exactly what it's called but something like causation. Alot of what if's there, but the bottom line, you run, you cause it, at least in the eyes of NY.

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Chase with Cops