Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Lindsay Lohan takes a digger

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 12:29 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lindsay Lohan takes a digger

Jesus dude - relax. Go eat some bon-bons with the rest of your housewives and watch some more of your celebrity gossip.

Hey, what's the scoop on Britney? Messed up, okay... hey, let us know!

Old 02-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Banned

P.S. Don't take too much of what I say/type to heart. My cynical outlook on society is due largely in fact to society's fascination with, "rubbernecking."

This thread was certainly kicked off with a great deal of rubber necking. As a result, you see my reaction.

I just don't understand how people can get all wrapped up in someone elses business... simply because they are on TV. Not because they are interesting, have interesting things to say or even have interesting friends. They've simply been on tv. And now we post threads when they slip and fall while getting into their car.

Jeez. What the hell has society come to?

But you are correct, this is most certainly the Sights and Sounds section and imppressing me with your wealth of Off-Topic linking ability is far from a requirement. Knock yourself out, bro. Link away.

How's that Britney update coming?

Old 02-28-2008, 02:33 PM

i agree with your "rubbernecking" phylosophy. and the problem i have with it is.....if any average joe was crowding around some hot chick with a camera it would be considered stalking. so how do these idiot paparrazzi get to not only photohound, but chase and grab thes girls? don't get me wrong they deserve every minute for being stupid rich spoiled bitches. but, come on does any one really need to know what kind of latte britney orders?

Old 02-28-2008, 08:34 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

P.S. Don't take too much of what I say/type to heart. My cynical outlook on society is due largely in fact to society's fascination with, "rubbernecking."

This thread was certainly kicked off with a great deal of rubber necking. As a result, you see my reaction.

I just don't understand how people can get all wrapped up in someone elses business... simply because they are on TV. Not because they are interesting, have interesting things to say or even have interesting friends. They've simply been on tv. And now we post threads when they slip and fall while getting into their car.

Jeez. What the hell has society come to?

But you are correct, this is most certainly the Sights and Sounds section and imppressing me with your wealth of Off-Topic linking ability is far from a requirement. Knock yourself out, bro. Link away.

How's that Britney update coming?
Well the only reason I posted this was because I thought it was funny to see her take a dive and then cover up her face because she was so embarassed, and not just because it was a famous celebrity and I was trying to update everyoneon the latest celebrity gossip.
And as far as the Britney update, I've been consulting my paparazzi connections all day to try to get the latest update just for you! Bad news is that I've ran out of bon-bons and my housewife friends have all abandoned me as a result,and Britney is still a horrible mother and singer and her career is still in the can. If I hear anything else I'll be sure to keep the gossip going bro...[sm=hiya.gif]

I wouldn't have posted anything about this video if I knew it was going to cause all this...jeez[sm=rolleyes.gif]

Old 02-29-2008, 02:31 PM

I LIKE SAEX! VERY NICE! HOW MUCH?

Old 03-04-2008, 10:51 PM

the bitch feel cuz shesstays coked up..and whos bright idea was it to have her act like marylin monroe..anna nicole did a better job at that and thats notsayin too much. look where she is now

Old 03-07-2008, 10:52 PM

she has some butter on her face but at least she has some nice cans to make up for it.