Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Lefties?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 12:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lefties?

ORIGINAL: daredevilearth

eat and beat and write with my left. throw with my right. so both.
HAHA

i eat, beat, write, and throw w/ my left

but im used to doing alot of things w/ my right hand, such as the mouse on a comp, or my car's stick shift...so being as i learned to throttle w/ my right, it just comes natural...i actually like being left handed more...i like having more control on my clutch foot and steering wheel, and my clutch hand!

Old 12-14-2006, 12:39 AM

ORIGINAL: Munson

Some day I'd like to rent a car in England or Japan just to shift gears with my left hand, since I know I can do it with my left foot.
my dad has been driving a stick shift for 30 years and just recently went to england on a business trip...he said it took him about a day to get used to having the stick on the left side...but he said the wierdest part was driving on the wrong side of the road

myself, i learned how to drive a stick shift w/ my left hand...sorta...when i was younger, my dad would let me shift while he was driving and i was in the passenger seat

Old 12-14-2006, 01:03 AM

ORIGINAL: ikhoudvanu199

but im used to doing alot of things w/ my right hand, such as the mouse on a comp, or my car's stick shift...so being as i learned to throttle w/ my right, it just comes natural...i actually like being left handed more...i like having more control on my clutch foot and steering wheel, and my clutch hand!
Yeah I use mouse w/ my right hand but if i take the mouse off my laptop i use my left hand for the pad [&:]
________
Kitchen Measures

Last edited by Brandon77; 04-09-2011 at 04:10 AM.