Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Idiot Cager Causes Biker to Crash

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 03:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 03-28-2007, 03:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Idiot Cager Causes Biker to Crash

seems to me like the idiot might've did it on purpose

Old 03-28-2007, 03:12 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

IMO he did. i think because the biker was tailgating him . hence the reason why he brake checked him 1st then when he still didnt back off the cager swerved and caused the biker to crash... very sad hope the perosn is ok and the cager crashes his car the next time he tries that

Old 03-28-2007, 03:23 AM

Good thing he's got the whole thing on video...even though he was passing where he shouldn't have. Needs to serve up a beat down on that cager.

Old 03-28-2007, 03:33 AM

That's dick move!!!!!!!!!!![:@]

Old 03-28-2007, 04:05 AM
Banned

Let's think about what we saw.

The biker was being an ******* by tailgating. If you MUST tailgate, stay to one side of the vehicle in front of you incase you need to make an evasive move.

Now let's think about the car in front of him. Just before he, "cause the accident," he appears to move over to the left to check for oncoming traffic. When he does this, it's apparent there are two other vehicles right in front of him.

From what I can see, none of the morons in the video gave any room for error between themselves. Then the jackass on the bike swerves back and forth behind the red car, in what seems to be a taunting gesture - then tries to pass when, again from what I can see, the car in front of him tries to pass as well.

Too bad the bike went down, but it's apparent that unless he wasn't wearing a helmet, he'll be fine.

Maybe next time the dumb motherf**ker will give a little consideration to others on the road.

This is a perfect example of people just blindly assuming the biker was being picked on by a, "cager." It's also a perfect example of BS.

Old 03-28-2007, 04:08 AM
Banned

Also, as someone who's passed a million cars in similar situations, why was he ***** footin' it? When you pass someone, I'm personally blazing by them by the time I reach their rear bumper. Looks to me like the biker was a bit timid to begin with - combined with hairy traffic conditions and poor awareness makes for just another video of a biker going down when he could've gone home that day with a still shiny bike.

Jackass.

Old 03-28-2007, 04:19 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think this one is the bikers fault. It was a dumbass move on his part (being impatient just because he has a quick vehicle). The cager looked in the mirror, saw the biker behind him, went to pass, biker was beside him...........traffic accident. Simple as that.

The biker was impatient, and pulled a squiddy move. Bike vs. Car.......Car always wins..............(speaking of squiddy, wasn't that a GSXR? What are the odds????) Just kidding, but not really.

Old 03-28-2007, 04:24 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

why cant we all just get along (bikes and cagers)haha and kid your right about the pussyfootin the guy shouldve clicked it down a few gears and WOT and he wouldve been fine.

Old 03-28-2007, 06:56 AM

I disagree with you KidShaw. The car doesn't brake check him, it's clear he's braking into the curve.The other time he brakes it's becausehe'sright up on thecar ahead of him, that's why he taps his brakes. The bike never swerves back and forth, not even once. He stays on the inside of the lane the whole time like he's supposed to. The car does not make a move to check for oncoming traffic. The only time he shifts over the line a bit is through the curve cuz he can't hold his line. Then when the bike makes his move to pass, he cuts in front of him - look at where the cars are ahead of him, they're way too far ahead for him to be trying to make a pass. Now I don't think the cager meant to take the bike out, just scarehim and get himto back off. The biker may have been tailgating, but is that really a justified reason to run him off the road? The only thing I do agree with you on is that he should have been gunning it once he made his move to pass, rather that sidle up and give the car a chance to take him out. That and he should have been farther to left to allow more space between them when passing.

Quick Reply: Idiot Cager Causes Biker to Crash