Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Iciest road EVER!

Old 01-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iciest road EVER!

You all gotta check this out - sorry if it's a repost, I searched and couldn't find anything.

http://www.king5.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/makeASX.php?title=www.king5.com/kiraw_011607portlandhomevid.wmv

Could you imagine sitting on your roof top with a few beers and watching the mayhem? I could do that all day long...

Old 01-17-2007, 01:25 PM
Default RE: Iciest road EVER!

I just watched that on break.com, freakin crazy. did you hear those people cry for help like 1/3rd into it?? nuts man, weather is horrible this year.

Old 01-17-2007, 01:45 PM

Who was the idiot that kept trying to drive after his car had already hit like 5 other cars! [:@]I hope he has very good insurance to pay for all the cars he hit.

MDFF

Old 01-17-2007, 01:52 PM

The first person was a complete idiot because you can here him/her revving their engine trying to keep correcting, and one would figure after the first two cars and a tree they would ve learned. The rest were not as at fault but when you notice a bunch of cars spinning around and crashing, a smart person would think to maybe STOP or not go that way, or is it just me. Funny waching though!

Old 01-17-2007, 02:12 PM

Thats right up the road from me! Yea, I don't know what moron would drive in that mess after seeing a bunch of crunched up cars. All of my rides are 4X4, and it has helped enormously up here. The biggest problem is all the hills everywhere, some folks simply can't get out of thier driveway! Now watch insurance go up cause they actually had to pay out for all of this mess around the nation and have to get back to thier zillion percent profit rates.

Old 01-17-2007, 04:05 PM

funny cause its not me, but what was the first dude doing, he sped head first into that wall, after gassing it into 2 other cars...idiot

Old 01-17-2007, 04:22 PM

Yea some people aren't too smart are they!!??!!?? Ilived in the Upper Peninsula (MI) for several years so I am used to seeing nasty weather, ****ty driving conditions and really steep hills - but damn how many wrecked cars does it take for someone to say "Hey maybe I shouldn't drive down that road" ?

Old 01-17-2007, 08:06 PM

ORIGINAL: jjkukla

but damn how many wrecked cars does it take for someone to say "Hey maybe I shouldn't drive down that road" ?
ha ha ha !!! +1 million

Maybe they should think a little before driving on that road... ya think?

Old 01-17-2007, 09:28 PM

I live in Seattle, and people call us wimps when we close schools, etc. for a half inch of snow. Now they can see why. Snow is easy to drive on. Ice is very hard.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:41 PM

Wow that's bad & funny at the same time.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Iciest road EVER!