Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Huh

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Huh

Speedo-boy is an absolute tool. Not only does he wreck his own bike, but he wrecks his buddy's bike and causes him to break his ankle. Then instead of checking to see if his friend is ok, starts braggin' and showing off his horrible ***-tat, which I must add, doesn't even mean what he thinks it means. Jerkoff thinks it means "I'll never die", but it actually says "You die, I live." Being Chinese it makes me laugh when idiots get tats of stuff they have no idea what it means. He probably saw it on a fortune cookie and rushed over to the nearest tattoo parlour. Jackass!!

Old 10-31-2006, 12:50 AM

ORIGINAL: dragonium25

Speedo-boy is an absolute tool. Not only does he wreck his own bike, but he wrecks his buddy's bike and causes him to break his ankle. Then instead of checking to see if his friend is ok, starts braggin' and showing off his horrible ***-tat, which I must add, doesn't even mean what he thinks it means. Jerkoff thinks it means "I'll never die", but it actually says "You die, I live." Being Chinese it makes me laugh when idiots get tats of stuff they have no idea what it means. He probably saw it on a fortune cookie and rushed over to the nearest tattoo parlour. Jackass!!

Haha [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 10-31-2006, 03:56 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That just totally adds to the humor of it all. [rofl]

Old 11-03-2006, 12:19 PM

The cop seemed to have a chip on his shoulder and didnt really seem to want to help the guy that broke his leg/ ankle, it was much more important to b*#@! out the guys that were standing there........ who by the way wont ever quit being stupid (its in thier blood or lack of grey matter, im not sure which) than to help. Not saying the guy laying on the ground wasnt at fault but the cop should have helped a little more, and talk less. He was just waiting for something to happen so he could be MR bad ***. I have said it before i will say it again I respect cops that respect me.

Old 11-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok that was just a stupid thing to do.

mr speedo will be regretting his rash later that night.

Old 11-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: TBone

The cop seemed to have a chip on his shoulder and didnt really seem to want to help the guy that broke his leg/ ankle, it was much more important to b*#@! out the guys that were standing there........ who by the way wont ever quit being stupid (its in thier blood or lack of grey matter, im not sure which) than to help. Not saying the guy laying on the ground wasnt at fault but the cop should have helped a little more, and talk less. He was just waiting for something to happen so he could be MR bad ***. I have said it before i will say it again I respect cops that respect me.
You might be interested to know that in an injury accident, it's the responding officers job to clear the scene of danger for EMS. Once EMS arrive, they take full control of any injured motorists. Considering there were 2 EMS personel there and 1 victim, I'd say he was in good hands.

Soooo... the cop in all honesty had nothing better to do than chew someones *** like they deserved. I've got a feeling you only respect cops that give you breaks when you probably don't deserve them. Your comment is borderline racist...

How would this read?

"I respect black people who respect me."

Sounds a little retarded to be put that way, eh? The first rule of respect, GIVE IT until not given back. You don't wait for someone to respect you before showing them respect - that's just a stalemate waiting to happen and is the majority of the problems with youth today.

[/schooling]

Old 11-03-2006, 04:38 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

ORIGINAL: TBone

You might be interested to know that in an injury accident, it's the responding officers job to clear the scene of danger for EMS. Once EMS arrive, they take full control of any injured motorists. Considering there were 2 EMS personel there and 1 victim, I'd say he was in good hands.

Soooo... the cop in all honesty had nothing better to do than chew someones *** like they deserved. I've got a feeling you only respect cops that give you breaks when you probably don't deserve them. Your comment is borderline racist...

How would this read?

"I respect black people who respect me."

Sounds a little retarded to be put that way, eh? The first rule of respect, GIVE IT until not given back. You don't wait for someone to respect you before showing them respect - that's just a stalemate waiting to happen and is the majority of the problems with youth today.

[/schooling]
I agree with ya Kid, and the cop. Listen to what the cop is saying. He was warning those Squids for weeks to stop and they continued to ride stupid on that busy street until someone finally got hurt. Do you really expect the cop to be a nice guy in this situation and tell everyone, "It's okay, accidents happen. Take care and I'll see you guys here tomorrow riding stupid again."? The cop was totally in his right to berate them and I hope he slapped the cuffs on a few of them and took away their license/bikes.

Old 11-03-2006, 05:16 PM

i dont do wheelies so i dont get lumped into that stunter category.
those guys look like the biggest idiots on one wheel.

Old 11-03-2006, 05:38 PM

ORIGINAL: dragonium25

that makes it even funnier.
i bet he thinks he is a hard *** wit that tat on him too....what a shame cause they give wops like myself a bad name
also when u bring squids to a stunt spot (speedo boy) **** is bound to happen. Thats y u shoulnt tell anybody when u find one cause pretty soon after u tell one person they tell someone else n so on till somethin happens like that.