Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Huh

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 02:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Huh

yeah, as i remembered correctly cops patrol a scheduled area if there isnt a call-in.. So yea, I can see why that cop is probably pissed off.
we usually have the same cops at the illegals (cars) all the time, they are all cool and wont ticket anyone if we just break it up and not do stupid sh*t.. there is always someone that has to and ruin a good thing.

Also I think almost every cop has or had a bike once in their life, so that's why alot of them are so forgiving to bikers and this cop on this vid cares.. Plus he probbly didnt know the whole story, and if i were him - i would defend the person that has the broken foot before an a$$ showing off his tat saying "never will die". I'll make sure to tell the tomestone engraver to put that on his..

and on that side-note, for some reason i can't stand new yorkers. (the one's that have to start sh*t with everyone and everything.)

But in the end, all these bikers had it comming - i dont know if that was there rally point but usually stunters will go to a parking lot - you know, high-school, target, home depot. Any of those would works and at night.. most everywhere they leave the parking lot lights on, so it's well lit and mostly smooth. oh well, it will be a good story to tell his kids if he has any. "hey son, did i ever tell you i rammed a guy in the rear when he had his tail-end up? thank god your daddy was wearing a helmet"

And perhaps some nice breakaway pants with a speedo underneath. That will be good.
oh god, speedo's - if it wasnt bad enough for him to wreck his bike, bruise his cheeks, and show his tat he doesnt even know how to read - he had the sense to wear speedo's that day. what chick is into that? unless it's a male strip club or something. hahaha ok, now im making my self cry from laughter

Old 10-29-2006, 02:53 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I call it Dave's law of stupidity: The dumber the guy the less likely they are to get hurt and the more likely they are to walk away.
Inversely: The smart guys one time doing something stupid blows up in his face and he gets hurt or breaks something really bad.

Old 10-29-2006, 06:09 AM

ORIGINAL: drakito

I call it Dave's law of stupidity: The dumber the guy the less likely they are to get hurt and the more likely they are to walk away.
Inversely: The smart guys one time doing something stupid blows up in his face and he gets hurt or breaks something really bad.
+1

Old 10-29-2006, 10:42 AM

I wonder what happened to the dude that hit the "endo guy" before the collision, because he was completely off the bike before the impact...by the way...I agree with the officer and think he was being nice!

Old 10-29-2006, 11:55 AM

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

I wonder what happened to the dude that hit the "endo guy" before the collision, because he was completely off the bike before the impact...by the way...I agree with the officer and think he was being nice!
ditto. pretty dumb bikers, doing stunts on a busy road like that, I think they could jhave tried to get the guy out of the middle of the road, hes lucky he didnt get ran over by a car.....bunch of idiots.

Old 10-29-2006, 02:18 PM
Banned

So I just watched it again and realized why the other guy was already off his bike...

He was skitchin. Can you believe that ****? Skitchin on a freaking busy street - moron.

Listen to him when he first walks up...

"I was already skitchin and he did an endo, I was already off my bike, you get it on camera?"

"Endo." Come on man, what an idiot.

Old 10-29-2006, 05:07 PM

whats skitchin, im a stuntin newbie

Old 10-29-2006, 05:12 PM

The cop had a right to be pissed. I'm certainly not a fan of police officers because I've always been harassed by the stupid small town cops who have nothing better to do but I think he certainly had a right to be pissed off.

Mike

Old 10-29-2006, 05:21 PM

Skitchin is when you jump off the back of your bike and hold on to the rear of the motorcycle while your feet are sliding across the pavement, kinda like barefoot water skiing but with no water. Definitely something that if you just gotta do, you shouldn't be doing it on a busy two lane road because it is extremely hard to steer your bike and there's no way to stop.

Old 10-29-2006, 09:02 PM

well if homeboy was doing an endo he wouldnt have been hit I bet.Stupid people give ricers a bad name.

As for the cop.he was being a real hard ***.I don't blame him at all though.He is making sure his point is clear and these idiots hear him