Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Honda rider down

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 05:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Honda rider down

ORIGINAL: N8 Dawg
I tried to call the hospital tonight but no answer...I will try tommorow morning
Not to sound like a dick but don't make an attemp to contact that guy!!!!!!!! After he's out of sugery you know what's coming next. Just be prepared with a lawyer because this guy will probably sue your wife. Did your wife get written a "failure to yield to the right of way ticket"? Was that guy written any tickets? You can hope for his best all you want but don't contact him!!!!!!!!

Old 03-25-2007, 05:20 AM

Man that sucks for everybody. At least he already went down and slid into your wife's car rather than hit it head on. Well you do have an eye witness to the whole accident so hopefully things should work out. Poor bike though,that's not what getting broken-in entails.

Old 03-25-2007, 10:50 AM

glad your wife is ok, its going to be a long time before she gets over the you on a bike worrying.
In those pictures, it looks like your road isnt even a 2 lane, more like just the extra wide one lane
with no dividing center line.

That guy really was not thinking, excessive acceleration and speeding, on a 1 lane road, with traffic,
with multiple driveways where poeple can/will be turning, all this behind a line of at least 2 other cars, so
he was invinsible to you wife, completely avoidable.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:37 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Leveltwo

FOR SALE
brand new black 2007 RR
Barely ridden
Slight rash on fairings
Call for more info
ROFL!

Man - the only other time I have ever seen a bike that mangled is on MotoGP highside...

Dayumm!

Old 03-25-2007, 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

I tried to call the hospital tonight but no answer...I will try tommorow morning
Not to sound like a dick but don't make an attemp to contact that guy!!!!!!!! After he's out of sugery you know what's coming next. Just be prepared with a lawyer because this guy will probably sue your wife. Did your wife get written a "failure to yield to the right of way ticket"? Was that guy written any tickets? You can hope for his best all you want but don't contact him!!!!!!!!
most importantly, i hope your wife is doing well and the squid is healing but, you better get some good legal advice man. irregardless of the tickets issued. spending a few hundred bones "just in case" is better than gettin' taken to the cleaners for someone else being irresponsible...

Old 03-25-2007, 01:20 PM

damn that sucks hardcore but i really hope he learned his lesson and maybe its just me but isnt the front wheel supposed to be closer to the radiator????? ***** lol

Old 03-25-2007, 01:23 PM

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

I wasnt acrtually trying to contact him...just contacted the hospital to see how he was doing and make sure he was still alive..

As for tickets...nothing yet they handed it over to investigation they said it will most likely be tuesday before we hear something...the one cop said they knew he was speeding but she will most likely get a ticket for failure to yield

Old 03-25-2007, 01:36 PM

new 07??? what a weast. i could bearly tell only becouse ita a black bike and it has that one silver boommerang looking faring on it. i really want to see what the guy has to say... i wunder if he is mad at your wife,, i know he should not be but just maby he is.

Old 03-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jimbo, please for the love of God,type slower, check spellingand grammar.

...do you wunder if we are mad at you,, I know we should not be but just maby we are.

Old 03-26-2007, 12:10 AM

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

Jimbo, please for the love of God,type slower, check spellingand grammar.

...do you wunder if we are mad at you,, I know we should not be but just maby we are.
[sm=roll.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=teetertooter.gif]okay I'm done[sm=sorry.gif]

Quick Reply: Honda rider down