Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Havent Seen A New Orange One Up Here Yet

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 11:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Havent Seen A New Orange One Up Here Yet

That orange is growing on me, I can't wait to get my new custom fairings in 3 weeks

Where are your rear indicators?
Is it a requirement to have that reflector on the side of the forks?

I think that the mirrors with indicators would be the best option, good design meets purpose for use.
We have to wear mirrors, so I'd just leave them, take them off at the track when taking the good photos.

Legislation makers here are calling for front mounted number plates, which is going to mess up the looks emormously

Old 04-11-2006, 09:32 PM

Dude, the mirrors are fine. Dont let those bums get you down. I looked at an orange one at my local Honda shop and it looks great. Wish I had the doe. Your bike is hot bro.

Old 04-11-2006, 09:59 PM

ORIGINAL: mysteereusone

Dude, the mirrors are fine. Dont let those bums get you down. I looked at an orange one at my local Honda shop and it looks great. Wish I had the doe. Your bike is hot bro.
agrees, even tho i dont like the pig mirror personal - it shouldnt matter because it's your bike.. i do like where the inventors are comming from, trying to make the mirrors more high-tech looking then rabbit ears haha...

Old 04-11-2006, 10:18 PM

I like the bike, the orange tribal thing is cool,the bike is really a nice lookin ride, the mirrors ARE differant can't say I like or dislike them( do you see itty bitty cops behind you or are they normal size?)[sm=joke.gif] but if you like them then thats all that counts right?[sm=exactly.gif] opinoins on this forum are like a$$holes everybodys got one[sm=itsok.gif] good luck bro!!

Old 04-11-2006, 11:44 PM

Looking good Man. very nice

Old 04-12-2006, 01:15 AM

ORIGINAL: city worker

I like the bike, the orange tribal thing is cool,the bike is really a nice lookin ride, the mirrors ARE differant can't say I like or dislike them( do you see itty bitty cops behind you or are they normal size?)[sm=joke.gif] but if you like them then thats all that counts right?[sm=exactly.gif] opinoins on this forum are like a$$holes everybodys got one[sm=itsok.gif] good luck bro!!
It's not ok! The mirrors look like crap! If they are rubbish then it should be made clear. Truckie973 obviously wants the best looking bike out there but at this point in time we must say he is far from completing his objective.
Wtf are pig spotters anyway? as if you'd let them keep up on a 600rr anyways

This bike is for the tip

PS why do you have two threads of the same nature -> https://cbrforum.com/m_85424/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#86191
Isn't this enough foum space to boost your ego.

Mods ban me now!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-12-2006, 10:48 AM

truckie can you tell me where you got your front turn signals; I saw some at the bike show last week and want to get some.
The guy told me they were Watson lights but I cant find them on the net.
A web address would be the best because I probably dont live in your area

Old 04-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man, that guy is a tool. i like the mirrors, they are original. i love the seat too, nice bike keep up the good work! and F#% Gooseman, its your bike, do what you like. Hes just mad since you have a better bike than him.

PIG SPOTTERS=MIRRORS........DUH!

Old 04-12-2006, 07:39 PM

nice bike

Old 04-12-2006, 08:34 PM

I like the mirrors and was thinking about puting a set on my bike cuase its the law and can't see anything in them anyway. Some people are just haters lets see his bike and than he can talk!

Quick Reply: Havent Seen A New Orange One Up Here Yet