Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Girl Critical After Crashing Motorcycle She Just Got

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Girl Critical After Crashing Motorcycle She Just Got

im 20, and i never did some stupid **** like that. especially on my first ride, i didnt even take it out of my apartment parking lot. sure everyone opens the throttle every once in a while, but damn.

Old 03-29-2006, 08:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow thats just crazy... thats why you shouldnt ride naked...

Old 03-29-2006, 08:43 PM

do they not wear helmets in florida? isnt it illegal?

Old 03-29-2006, 09:05 PM

ORIGINAL: BabyGirlF3

do they not wear helmets in florida? isnt it illegal?
I'm in florida for a few days and see all kinds of folks on bikes riding without helmets... cruisers and sportbikes alike. Illinois is 15 mins away from me and no helmet is required there, but I wear mine all the time.

Old 03-29-2006, 11:12 PM

In Oregon, the dealer won't let you ride off on the bike--even if bought--without a license. What was going through her head...oh yeah the pole she hit (not intending to offend, but so stupid!!)

Old 03-30-2006, 01:05 AM

Stupid hurts but we all were 19 some point. Some of you are not even. We all impressionable then, some more than others. Its how you get influenced. I ride to my doctors office alot. She's cool but she tells me "your Arai cracks. They don't work". This is an educated woman probably alot smarter than alot of us telling me my helmet's not going to work. So I guess I shouldn't wear it right. I don't go any wear w/out my helmet stapped . And if I go to Conn. (no helmet law) it doesn't come off my head. Why because I know better. She on the hand didn't. I buy alot of crash videos and it shocks me to see how many peep's you see go down pretty hard w/ NO GEAR, NOT EVEN AN HELMET. Is it her fault, yeah!!!! But who ever she was riding w/ probably wasn't wearing one either and if they can do it why can't I mentally takes over[sm=rant.gif]. Anyway if she went down at buck she is 85% sure to be wrecked for the rest of her life and its sad.

Old 03-30-2006, 01:44 AM

very stupid to ryde w/o helmet but i do sumtimes because that was wat byke ryding is about sumtimes especially when u cruise to see thae landscape and to feel the wind in ya hair, but not waen your gonna buck,no, u know wat i could still buck, that was just stupid she had it comin being that stupi, she din even have traning, but that laew should be passed to have dealers check for licenses to ryde byke off.

Old 03-30-2006, 03:22 AM

it's NOT illegal in the state of florida to ride without a helmet. However numbers have shown that there are MORE motorcycle deaths since florida has passed the no helmet law, but the numbers of accidents has decreased. Go figure, but hey, i dont think that i feel that bad for her

Old 03-30-2006, 10:41 AM

ORIGINAL: Leif

maybe you should wear a helmet and not drive like a dumbass

+1 on that. No helmet is stupid but going that fast is just plan retarded.

Old 04-01-2006, 06:42 PM

It is very stupid to ride without a helmet. Although I sometimes do it to when going to the barber shop (not wearing my helmet). And even though an accident can happen just seconds from where you pull off. You don't ride fast unless you are protected some type of way. At least take a course in learning to ride. I took my course last year as a newrider and bought my new 05 600rr. Hell I learned a lot and I even though doing 30mph was fast. She was dump from riding it home. She should had had it delivered to her house, took the class and rode around the block for a while.

THE BEST LESSON IS A PAID LESSON!

Quick Reply: Girl Critical After Crashing Motorcycle She Just Got