Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ghost Rider the Movie

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ghost Rider the Movie

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

You wait, I'll bet those morons at OCC will try to make a replica movie bike now.
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that thing is ghey and so is that show thoase guys are nothing but labourors who do nothing oput assembly hahaha i know htey do more than that but not much

Old 09-08-2006, 03:39 AM

looks good

Old 09-08-2006, 04:14 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

Legal Status: American with no criminal record
Identity: Johnny Blaze's former identity as the Demonic Ghost Rider is unknown to the general public.
Other Aliases: The Ghost Rider
Place of Birth: Waukegan, Illinois
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Barton (father, deceased), Clara (mother, deceased), Craig "Crash" Simpson (stepfather, deceased), Mona Simpson (stepmother, deceased), Roxanne Simpson (wife)
Group Affiliation: Former member of the Champions of Los Angeles
First Appearance: MARVEL SPOTLIGHT #5

History: Johnny Blaze was the son of stunt motorcyclist Barton Blaze, the top attraction at Crash Simpson's Daredevil Cycle Show. The Elder Blaze was killed performing a dangerous stunt, and Johnny, now an orphan (his mother Clara having died shortly after his birth), was adopted by Crash Simpson and his wife Mona. At first frightened of motorcycles, Blaze soon conquered his fear and became an accomplished amateur motorcyclist. Blaze practiced stuntriding on his own, and became romantically involved with his stepsister Roxanne Simpson.

Blaze also began to take interest in the occult. Just when then the Simpson Cycle Show was about to get a chance at fame with a booking at New York City's Madison Square Garden, Crash Simpson learned that he was dying of a rare blood disease. Desperate to save his stepfather, Blaze performed a ritual to summon up the "devil," whom Blaze believed to be the Biblical Satan but was actually the demon lord Mephisto. Mephisto agreed to save Simpson from his fatal disease in return for Blaze's soul.

At Madison Square Garden, Crash Simpson performed the greatest stunt of his career, a cycle jump over 22 cars widths, and crashed to his death. Blaze was shocked, since he believed the "devil" would protect his stepfather. When Mephisto appeared to collect Blaze's soul, the demon explained that only promised to save Simpson from the diseased, and nothing more. However, before Mephisto could take Blaze's soul, Roxanne Simpson arrived and recited a spell of banishment she read in one of Blaze's occult books. Mephisto was forced to leave without Blaze's soul, but was able to graft the essence of the demon Zarathos to Blaze's body.

Zarathos was a demon who attacked human souls. In order to capture Zarathos, many centuries ago Mephisto stole the soul of an American Indian now known as Centurious. When Zarathos' attacked on Centurious therefore proved ineffective, the demon's followers lost faith in him. Mephisto then stole the living flames that was Zarathos' soul. Over the centuries Mephisto amused himself by placing the essence of Zarathos within various human hosts. Johnny Blaze was the latest of these.

Blaze was unaware of the separate consciousness of the being that dwelled within him, and believed that the demonic personality was a sinister side of his own personality. At first the demon manifested itself every nightfall, mystically burning Blaze's flesh to become a fiery skeletal being. Using his demonic hellfire to create a fiery motorcycle to ride, the composite Zarathos. Blaze entity became publicly known as the Ghost Rider. Whenever the Ghost Rider returned to human form, Blaze's flesh would immediately restore.

At first Johnny Blaze dominated the Ghost Rider's personality. After a few months, Blaze's automatic transformations at nightfall ended. He then became the Ghost Rider whenever he mystically sensed "evil" in his vicinity. Later, Blaze was able to control his transformations as well as the actions of the demon when it manifested itself. It was during this period that the Ghost Rider became a member of the Champions of Los Angeles, a short-lived group of superhuman adventurers. But the more Blaze became the Ghost Rider, the stronger the demon became. Eventually Zarathos tried to take control of their composite form. Blaze no longer summoned the demon within him to help him

Old 09-08-2006, 04:15 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

^ the history of ghost rider from the comic books so if anyone doesnt know now u do lol*sorry for it being so long *

Old 09-08-2006, 04:38 AM

Well i think I will watch the movie just because of that history. Kept me interested, but im into that type of stuff so.

Old 09-08-2006, 09:19 AM

It's too bad they didn't make a movie about the real life Ghost Rider. Now that would be cool!

Old 09-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: canadianF4i

It's too bad they didn't make a movie about the real life Ghost Rider. Now that would be cool!
i actually just saw the real ghost rider vid like 5 mins ago...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/232066/video/R/CFD_1002/

Old 09-08-2006, 08:10 PM

I meant like a full length feature movie. One of those "based on a true story" type movies sort of a Fast & Furious but based on a real guy.

Old 09-09-2006, 11:32 PM

did anyone really read what havoc_on_2_weels said JESUS CHRIST! i hope you didn't type that out urself?

Old 09-10-2006, 03:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: canadianF4i

I meant like a full length feature movie. One of those "based on a true story" type movies sort of a Fast & Furious but based on a real guy.
i got you, but had i not seen that video, i would have had no clue who you were talking about.

ORIGINAL: jasonb

did anyone really read what havoc_on_2_weels said JESUS CHRIST! i hope you didn't type that out urself?
no i dont think anyone did, i know i dont have the patience too, and i also hope he didnt type it. if so, he must have a boring job like me and sit behind a computer for 8 hours with nothing to do....literally.

Quick Reply: Ghost Rider the Movie