Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Finally got the girlfriends bike done

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Finally got the girlfriends bike done

Are you going to repaint it when you go to resell or try to sell it to another girl?

Old 08-02-2007, 01:49 PM

Old 08-02-2007, 01:53 PM

Clean yet custom..... I like it. The most important part is she likes it though. I know what youare saying about short legs not having enough leverage. My girlfriend is 5'4 and has accidently dropped her 04 GSXR 600 a time or two. It sits pretty much the same height as the CBR. We thankfully had sliders on it though so her bodywork still looks perfect.

Old 08-02-2007, 04:25 PM

voodoo...haha well she's actually paying for the bike so i guess maybe i have split ownership??? cause you know 40 hours + materials is like 1200 bucks. But they seem to always win so if something happens i guess she takes the bike and does with it as she pleases. But they say those who ride together stay together and i plan on keeping that one real. If i ever did have to re-sell it, i'd prob paint an easy color such as red or pure blue but i dought she wants to get rid of it..she's constantly looking at it and beggin me to go riddin....personally i am way more comfortable her riding with me..just scares the crap out of me seein that lil thang on that bike..but i support her in what she wants to do unless she starts getting too comfortable on it. Might start on a customer bike here pretty soon...basically the same incident so i'll be sure to post pics if i accept the offer. Thanks guys!

Old 08-02-2007, 04:33 PM
VP

whatever gets ya laid is cool with me

Old 08-02-2007, 05:24 PM

It looks good but I would put some color in the lower section also.

Old 08-02-2007, 05:48 PM

I dig. I wish my girl knew how to ride.

Old 08-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: hondarydr600rr

voodoo...haha well she's actually paying for the bike so i guess maybe i have split ownership??? cause you know 40 hours + materials is like 1200 bucks. But they seem to always win so if something happens i guess she takes the bike and does with it as she pleases. But they say those who ride together stay together and i plan on keeping that one real. If i ever did have to re-sell it, i'd prob paint an easy color such as red or pure blue but i dought she wants to get rid of it..she's constantly looking at it and beggin me to go riddin....personally i am way more comfortable her riding with me..just scares the crap out of me seein that lil thang on that bike..but i support her in what she wants to do unless she starts getting too comfortable on it. Might start on a customer bike here pretty soon...basically the same incident so i'll be sure to post pics if i accept the offer. Thanks guys!
Cool, H. My wifey is on a Ninja 250 and I am scared everytime she gets on it...I can feel your pain!

Old 08-03-2007, 04:32 PM

gotta give em props thoo...more women (young girls) are gettin on sportbikes more these days..at least in daytona beach florida thay are...i just cring when i seem em with nothin but bikini's, sandles, no helmet, pavement is a hell of alot hotter than that sun is....

Old 08-03-2007, 04:54 PM

pink sucks. even if its a girls bike. switch the pink to red or black would look better.

Quick Reply: Finally got the girlfriends bike done