Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Fiancee or Motorcycle?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 01:23 PM
August 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shadow
I think I'd have blown up the wife. Bloody waste of a good bike IMO
My bike and I are inseparable - make that sort of demand from the taxi as you leave.....
We've all given up things for women - as we get older we become less tolerant of some of the cr-p they try to pul

And find a lady who likes to ride...... (bikes)
My wife (No2) has her own bike and can fix it too
It does not only apply only to guys. Some people calls me super picky. But I would not even consider dating a guy who doesn't ride sportbike or people who try to change me to suit their preferences. People cannot tell me what to do. I do what I wanna do. People needs to learn to live their own lives. This guy would probably never own another bike. He would be scared of his wife to even get a divorce...

Old 10-21-2012, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by underground-mpyre
Butcher, I couldn't agree more with you. I also don't or have a need to have kids in my future. I am 36 and have tons of my own personal time and money with my wife. Why ruin it to something you don't want. My wife knew exactly what she was getting into way before marriage and she stuck with me.
If a Fiancee is putting any sort of demands of stuff to stop or get rid of, she isn't going to be a positive keeper for the long-haul. I can already seeing this going downhill quickly for the poor sucker. Why is it the "Man's" fault that women usually don't have any hobbies to keep them happy????
God alone knows! I'd never consider dating a girly-girl who considers 'shopping' a hobby and lives for shoes, bags and makeup. Too expensive to keep, too much of a handful (and earful) and no matter how good the sex is it's just not worth it for living in a state of slavery. I don't want to come home at the end of the day to have a battle of wills with a supposed 'partner'!

Old 10-21-2012, 12:46 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by butcherspencil
'shopping' a hobby and lives for shoes, bags and makeup.
Shopping for boots, jackets, helmet and all the things make her bike pretty

Old 10-21-2012, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
That's different. That's having a hobby and buying stuff for it, not just shopping for the temporary buzz of getting something new.

Nobody needs to have a hundred pairs of shoes!

Old 10-22-2012, 02:08 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by butcherspencil
God alone knows! I'd never consider dating a girly-girl who considers 'shopping' a hobby and lives for shoes, bags and makeup. Too expensive to keep, too much of a handful (and earful) and no matter how good the sex is it's just not worth it for living in a state of slavery. I don't want to come home at the end of the day to have a battle of wills with a supposed 'partner'!
You and I think the same. I could see us being friends if we lived closer. I couldn't agree more again and no woman is worth that.

Old 10-22-2012, 06:28 AM
July 2014 ROTM
Thumbs up Saddo

AND either rides pillion or has her own!

Steve needs to and get real

Old 10-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It does not only apply only to guys. Some people calls me super picky. But I would not even consider dating a guy who doesn't ride sportbike or people who try to change me to suit their preferences. People cannot tell me what to do. I do what I wanna do. People needs to learn to live their own lives. This guy would probably never own another bike. He would be scared of his wife to even get a divorce...
and yumoncbr this is exactly how i thought you would respond to this thread..
the only reason i mention it; is because we've bumped into each other in different post and my first impression of you was: what a cool chick!!!! and she owns her own bike and enjoys this forum!!!!
thats why your well liked through the community.. you def represent!!!! im glad to have crossed your path.. and have enjoyed your perspective...
jay..

oh and to the rest of post on this page... i felt a bromace blossoming here!!! anybody??? anybody??? hello... lol...

Old 10-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jasonchristopher
oh and to the rest of post on this page... i felt a bromace blossoming here!!! anybody??? anybody??? hello... lol...
Just don't tell me to give up my bike, bro.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hate seeing guys going down the dark road of a woman's control. I have seen it many times and a few hangout for what they tell their wives/Girlfriends as "Guys night out" with me, even though I never refer to it as that, to just get away from their lives. But they still keep going back.
Letting a hobby die for a woman is just selfish in my book.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by jasonchristopher
and yumoncbr this is exactly how i thought you would respond to this thread..
the only reason i mention it; is because we've bumped into each other in different post and my first impression of you was: what a cool chick!!!! and she owns her own bike and enjoys this forum!!!!
thats why your well liked through the community.. you def represent!!!! im glad to have crossed your path.. and have enjoyed your perspective...
jay..

I'm also female. I've had girlfriends and boyfriends who were high maintenance; both sexes can be just as insane, insecure and uncompromising as each other.

I also freely admit that I'm my own worst enemy, suck at picking partners and plan to get myself an old CBR600F instead of another ball and chain. She'll be high maintenance but will make herself useful, look gorgeous and won't stop me from going to the pub or hanging out with friends. Sure, she might have the odd tantrum, but with a little time and attention I'll be able to find the real root cause of the issue and fix it. I don't mind putting the effort in, I just like an honest answer to an honest problem instead of smoke and mirrors.

I've never met her yet but I'm already in love

Quick Reply: Fiancee or Motorcycle?