Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Fiancee or Motorcycle?

Old 10-19-2012, 01:50 PM
Default Fiancee or Motorcycle?

This guy has to choose between his Fiancee or Motorcycle, obviously we know which one to choose. But he decided to blow up his beloved bike instead for her. But they can't even rig it with enough explosives to really do any damage, so it turns out to be a half-attempt approach to doing it.

Kaboom: Motorcycle | Watch the video - Yahoo! Screen

Last edited by gotcbr; 10-20-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:22 PM

The tank looked surprisingly intact after that. I bet Steve could put it back together again after he gets sick of his wife making further ridiculous demands

Old 10-19-2012, 02:34 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015

Man, she`s gotta have sumn`sumn` to compensate for that kind of demands! I mean, that`s just insane! How can one person dictate another`s life like that? I`ve come across this same thing before, and thought about what I`d do, and just out of principle I`d tell her, no matter if it`s the bikes, my guitars, whatever, that we come as a bundle and if she can`t take it then it`s been fun. Who knows is that (and propably isn`t) the only crazy demand with the threat of her leaving. I am what I am, I can adjust, but that`s way over the line I`m willing to go to... Plus what SHE`s going to give up in return?!

Old 10-19-2012, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
what SHE`s going to give up in return?!
Probably Sex from the sounds of it.

Last edited by gotcbr; 10-20-2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: fix quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:38 PM

I think he will have a new bike and no wife within a year..
And if he dosen't then he will have nothing the rest of his life because she will take away everything and everyone he has....

Old 10-19-2012, 11:14 PM

the question i would have asked is : what would still give a better ride after twenty years???
and if any woman asked me to give something up that i "enjoyed" as part of a negotaion for our future.. then my future with her would be very short.. sorry but there still are" men" in this world. who act like "men"!! and i count myself as being one of them!!!

Old 10-19-2012, 11:37 PM
Administrator - Retired

What a dumbass. I wonder who actually responded to his comment with "Dude...just do whatever she says."

My wife would never even suggest putting me in that position...not even as a joke. lol..

Old 10-20-2012, 02:58 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon

I think I'd have blown up the wife. Bloody waste of a good bike IMO
My bike and I are inseparable - make that sort of demand from the taxi as you leave.....
We've all given up things for women - as we get older we become less tolerant of some of the cr-p they try to pull - sometimes it's just a power trip to see what they can get away with, sometimes they are too stupid to realise the damage they are doing to the relationship. My buddy broke all his golf club shafts - didn't help - still ended up in a divorce. Waste of a good set of Pings IMHO.

I agree, new bike, new woman within a year, tops.

And find a lady who likes to ride...... (bikes)
My wife (No2) has her own bike and can fix it too

The guy clearly hasn't read the long list of very good reasons
"why bikes are better than women" we posted on here years back.

Old 10-20-2012, 08:40 AM

Poor bike! I have to say I'd have laughed and left at a ridiculous demand like that! I wouldn't even destroy someone else's bike on request. What a shame and a waste.

Manipulation runs both ways. It stems from a lack of respect for the other, I'm damned sure of it! I have no idea why people think these kind of ultimatums are anything other than blatant, damaging powertrips. If it's domination they're after, should just do the honest thing and go get some kinky equipment. Win-win.

In every relationship I've ever had I've made it crystal clear from the outset that I'd be happy to never have kids. Maybe if I found myself extremely settled and with loads of spare time and cash, I'd possibly think about it. But every relationship I've had has eventually gone down the path of 'you just don't love me enough to create life with me'. Bikes aren't for everyone, babies aren't for everyone... that's diversity for you and it's pretty sick to even consider twisting people into doing things they clearly don't want to. I really don't see the appeal.

People really rack me off :/

Old 10-20-2012, 09:13 AM

Butcher, I couldn't agree more with you. I also don't or have a need to have kids in my future. I am 36 and have tons of my own personal time and money with my wife. Why ruin it to something you don't want. My wife knew exactly what she was getting into way before marriage and she stuck with me.
If a Fiancee is putting any sort of demands of stuff to stop or get rid of, she isn't going to be a positive keeper for the long-haul. I can already seeing this going downhill quickly for the poor sucker. Why is it the "Man's" fault that women usually don't have any hobbies to keep them happy????

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fiancee or Motorcycle?

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.