CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Sights 'N Sounds (https://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/)
-   -   Disturbing!! NSFW (https://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/disturbing-nsfw-68671/)

RCR 05-11-2008 11:24 AM

RE: Disturbing!! NSFW

I don't know where or what started it. But if I was walking down the street and saw that, I would probably be laying next to her after I tried to beat the **** out of the dude that dropped that brick.

Juliet 05-11-2008 11:48 AM

Please can we remove this thread?? ... it's wrong to show that here ...true we can't do anything about it being hosted elsewhere but why be part of the show?? ..this is wrong ... we lead by example ...this girl has/had parents ... how will they feel about it on all these forums ... please let's not be a part of this .. delete that link ..please it's the right thing to do ..it just is!!

Jules

Juliet 05-11-2008 11:54 AM

Please Kikepiz just remove that link from your post ...please please do ...

Jules

Manowar Vin 05-11-2008 11:58 AM

Oh stop being such a goodie two shoes Juliet. Everything you post is so PC. You remind me of a friend that I have that is only himself around a few of us who are like brothers to him. Everywhere else he is, he puts on this fake front that is so ridiculous. It's like he goes out of his way to to make sure there is no friction with anything he says or does. I have nothing against you, but most of your responses make me wonder if you are a politician running for office or something. Like if you EVER say the wrong thing it will come back to bite you. I'd tell you just to be yourself and not give a rats ass about what anyone thinks of you, but of course you'd say that this you being yourself. So how come you never told us you were a nun? lol

mjesenovec 05-11-2008 12:15 PM

i definitely agree that it's very disturbing. On the other hand, it's important to know things like this are happening in the world. Ignorance might be bliss, but only if you're content with believing that the world we live in is a perfect fantasy world filled with flowers and puppies. It important to receive a shock like this now and again to fully understand the flaws in humanity, and in societies around the world.

Juliet 05-11-2008 12:50 PM

I don't mean to sound like a goody two shoes ...sorry .. I just found that so upsetting ... I just think it would be respectful to remove it ..it's wrong ...

Jules

Manowar Vin 05-11-2008 02:12 PM

Well you are right about it being disturbing but who would it be respectful to by removing it? It's probably on a million different sites by now that it can never be removed. I agree that it really has no point on being on here because this is a motorcycle forum but at the same time we are our own little community each with our own likes and dislikes. We can't keep from satisfying every single member but we also shouldn't all be on our toes to keep from offending anyone. I didn't mean to sound like an ahole towards you btw. People sharing things they find on the net for whatever reason is the best part of this community. Whether its outrageous or not. Some people don't frequent other kinds of sites where they would see videos like that but they'll then get to see important parts of humanity's fabric from being a member here. For instance I didn't hear anything about 2 girls 1 cup anywhere I normally go on the web, but I found it here thankfully. No, there is nothing great about 2 girls 1 cup but I'd hate to be the one clueless person on the planet left out of the loop. That particular vid is now part of the global internet culture with countless other vids, jokes, and stories now associated to it.

Blue Fox 05-11-2008 02:42 PM

^^ Drop it dude. She's obviously offended by the video. Leave it at that.

WhiteDealershipRice 05-11-2008 02:44 PM

Haven't watched the video. Don't plan to.

Even though I am Hispanic, and would be interested in hearing weather there is any dialogue in Spanish that would clue in on the reason behind the murder.

I won't open the link and give whoever posted it my time and bandwidth usage.

I agree with juliet, the best way to discourage that kind of behaviour and the posting it on the net id to not give it the attention it is craving.

I second the motion to have it removed.

It is not about being a "goody two shoes"; heaven knows I am a horrible leghumper on this forum, and have no problem looking at pictures of the horrible aftermath of a fatal MC accident. But this skirts very close to violating the forum rules in term of "not posting Illegal behaviour" I believe murder qualifies as illegal behaviour.

offdznutz 05-11-2008 03:24 PM

true^