Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Cop Vs. Small blonde woman

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 01:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu
it doesnt matter, without the police it would be 1000 times worse, so lets not put down the police. it is what it is.

+1
Funny how people put down the cops till they find themselves in trouble..

I agree though.. the cop in the video is a little excessive.. no need for the throw down.. (well maybe there was.. but no restraint after the toss?) This cop is just a douche.. Doesnt mean all cops are like that..

Old 06-01-2011, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by 03rep
i hope a crowed kicked that cops *** you dont slam a woman down !
In this video yes.. theres no reason to slam a woman down..

But.. an unruly woman thats a danger to herself/officers/public you don't agree with taking the woman down to stop her?

Old 06-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dfbewley2
In this video yes.. theres no reason to slam a woman down..

But.. an unruly woman thats a danger to herself/officers/public you don't agree with taking the woman down to stop her?
Ugh... please not this again

Seriously, we had this argument 2 years ago: https://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-...slammed-98918/

Old 06-01-2011, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio

Seriously, we had this argument 2 years ago: https://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-...slammed-98918/
Lady with a knife... LEO takes her down... End of story!

Old 06-01-2011, 09:57 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

Originally Posted by Kuroshio

dont you love being a mod.

heres something from me man.... take a 5

Old 06-01-2011, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Dfbewley2
+1
Funny how people put down the cops till they find themselves in trouble..

I agree though.. the cop in the video is a little excessive.. no need for the throw down.. (well maybe there was.. but no restraint after the toss?) This cop is just a douche.. Doesnt mean all cops are like that..
yea...im still gonna hate cops. i can see no reason i would ever need their help, whether it be becuase we have enough guns in our house to take over a small country, that we have a dog that could rip a person apart, or the fact we live in just about the middle of nowhere......

Old 06-02-2011, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by ganzey
yea...im still gonna hate cops. i can see no reason i would ever need their help, whether it be becuase we have enough guns in our house to take over a small country, that we have a dog that could rip a person apart, or the fact we live in just about the middle of nowhere......
One Day something is going to happen where you need the cops. AND please please please please please let me be Responding Officer.

Situation... Your driving your car on a nice sunny day... go into an intersection..... BAM get hit by a car running the red light... Driver doesnt have insurance / no license whatever.. His car can still move... He takes off... Now your car is in the middle of the intersection... and cant take off after the guy... But you know what his car looks like.. and his direction... Those guns... At your house... look real scary now huh? Now as a cop rolls up to help at the intersection.. your still going to hate cops and never need their help???

Theres always a situation.. Always... i don't care if your the baddest **** out there.. Theres always a situation where you need a cop/fireman/EMT... and to say that you never need an officers assistance is just ignorant..

(FYI.. I do Not wish the above situation on ganzey or anyone else driving a automobile. it is merely a fictional situation to show that there will be a situation that you need an officer)

Old 06-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just a reminder:
There are several law enforcement officers who are members of this forum, some of whom may have never said anything about being a cop. People that may have helped you with a part, some advice or instruction. I'm sure if they did, you appreciated their help and were not disrespectful to them.

So let's not be disrespectful to them now lumping them in with poor examples that happen to share their profession.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:34 AM

im a leo.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by pittsm
you know where that wouldn't have happened to her?

.....in the kitchen.

VERY good. Love it.

Quick Reply: Cop Vs. Small blonde woman