Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

cop v bike

Old 04-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 04-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Default RE: cop v bike

I really hope that guy killed someone or worse. If not thats screwed up IMO.

Old 04-28-2008, 12:36 PM

I don't know were is the full video but here it's a small part...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqYbtlO89Gw[:@]

Old 04-28-2008, 12:45 PM

if i could still stand after that, i would have punched the cop in the face. Having already run, admitted to having pot in my posession... why not just add that to the list. the cop cetainly deserved it

Old 04-28-2008, 03:12 PM

to me it looks like the bike statrted in the far right third of the lane and as the bike approached the car it looked like the bike began to swerve to the left third of the lane and the cop countered the move. This may have been a simple mistake, but depending on the reason the bike was being pursued someone may have a lot of explaining to do.
I know this will turn quickly into a f the police thread, but once again someone put themselves in a situation forcing to police to react. If this guy would have stopped this never would have happened, so punching the cop really would not have helped the situation at all.
Many people will interpert this video different ways. People that hate cops will of course say its wrong, people that run a lot will say its wrong, the ones that don't run and take what they get may say the biker deserved it, and cops may say it was fine.
I'm still a little questionable right now, not saying it was or was not justified. Some people are quick to jump to conclusions but I would like to know more about the begining not just the end. If anyone have more info please post.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

since they had more than one car involved in the chase. The dumb**** prolly had been running for awhile. And the way he was dressed was a stupid squid anyhow. Most like had no MC endorsement, or a license at all for that matter. He'll have plenty of tyme to rethink his dumbass action and life.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:46 PM
Banned

Playful, there are a fair amount of inaccuracies in your post.

He doesn't look much different than I might look on my bike.

It's not at all uncommon for a handfull of cops to be involved in a pursuit from the get go.

I don't have a MC endorsement.

RTB hit the nail on the head. If this was a simple pursuit of someone doing a wheelie or something, thenthis agency needs to seriously rethink it's traffic stopping procedures lest they kill someone for a wheelie. Yes, it's just a wheelie. No it's not okay to do them on streets and no it's not okay to run. Should you be killed because you did both?

I ran from the cops when I was 17 with some of my buddys. I don't know how we lost the cop but we did. I'd like to think my life weren't less valuble simply because I made a stupid mistake at one time, or because I didn't wear full leathers.

Without knowing the whole story though, it's all speculative and subjective.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:58 PM

Yea i just posted it up cause i stumbled on it earlier. I'm not sure what to think, i haven't been able to find a longer clip..

Old 04-28-2008, 09:02 PM

I was by no meens saying "f the police" Just what my reaction would be... I tend to get a little road rage though, so my descision process would most likely be cloudy.

Old 04-28-2008, 09:17 PM
RCR

No reason to hit the guy with your car. Cop was wrong for doing it and everyone knows that. It was attempted manslaughter by an officer. I am not a cop hater or basher.

In a hostage situation do the police try talking to the gunman or just shoot him?
When the police arrest a murder do they kill him on the spot or take him to jail?
When an officer is in pursuit of someone running from the law do they chase him or run him over?

The suspect could of died and it was wrong for that cop to hit him head on like that.

Search this Thread