Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

come for a ride with me :-)

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 06:34 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default come for a ride with me :-)

Do you see this twisty mountain pass,
see how it snakes off into the distance ....

Well come on don't just stand there ..hop on the bike and lets go for a ride down it ... we have to be careful though

sheep and rocks abound ..it's why I have bought a radiator guard, so no warp speeds here ..lol

the twitching around like at 3.07 for example is just rock avoidance ..lol

watch on youtube in HD for best picture in HD :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDATy...eature=channel

Jules

Old 06-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tease ><

Old 06-26-2009, 08:28 PM

thank you Steve, and yes it can be dodgy .. you have no idea the lengths I go to, in order to get you these picture of remote UK ..lol ..it is fun though and I shall endeavour to take care :-)

Jules

Old 06-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Super Moderator
Received 496 Likes on 449 Posts

Are you sure that's not a sidewalk, or a golf cart path...? Not too many people up there. Cool place to ride though.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know, it's just mean to keep rubbing it in like this Jules...

I think for me though, it'd be worth taking some time to try and clear those rocks for a little peace of mind and maybe allow me to run the bike a little more... those things look pretty big n treacherous! And they're all over that first stretch there! Not much you can do about the sheep I guess.. that's a very cool little stretch there!

Very pretty scenery and a lovely ride, as usual!

Old 06-29-2009, 11:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree that there's no reason to go fast through a place as beautiful as that anyway. The sheep must make it interesting! I found a great mountain road like that a couple of weeks ago in West Virginia. I couldn't go fast on it because of rocks and gravel but I didn't want to anyway. Keep bringing us the great videos.

Old 07-01-2009, 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by cincyrider
I agree that there's no reason to go fast through a place as beautiful as that anyway. The sheep must make it interesting! I found a great mountain road like that a couple of weeks ago in West Virginia. I couldn't go fast on it because of rocks and gravel but I didn't want to anyway. Keep bringing us the great videos.

I tend to ride slowly throught this kind of scenery anyway and stop to take pics when I see a nice view :-) .. in younger days I used to just charge through these places at warp speed ... now me and the bike are often at the side of the road, resting and admiring views instead ..lol ... yes, I am turning slowly beige!!

I am happy to do these videos if people are enjoying them, they are fiddly to set up but kinda fun to do especially when you get a decent one in the bag :-)

Jules

Old 07-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That was lovely Jules thanks for the trip. Must see if we can get a few folks from
different parts to do same, it would make for a fun video library.

Mark K

Quick Reply: come for a ride with me :-)