Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

another officer loosin his job i hope

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 06:20 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: another officer loosin his job i hope

That cop looks like one of the kids I used to beat up in the lunchroom in grade school, I guess I really did screw up his self esteem.

Old 02-13-2008, 10:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a coach in HS who would freak out when we called him dude. So we tried to do it as often as possible. The funny thing was, those kids were not doing anything really, the cop was the only one with any energy in that shoot.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:02 AM
Banned

First cop was a douche.

That wheelchair **** was kinda funny...

Old 02-13-2008, 11:20 AM

My Dad flips out when someone calls him Dude. Its pretty funny to see him get all red faced over it.

Why in the world would butch dump that guy out of the wheelchair?

Old 02-13-2008, 01:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

From my perspecive of being a cop, the first guy was just trying to hard to be a cop. Hey fat ***, go have another donut and F$%^ing grow up, there just kids. If he had spoken like a calm professional that he is supposed to be trained like, maybe they would have listened.

As for the bitch who dumped the guy, what a total lack of respect. My wifes' cousin is in the same boat, er... wheelchair and if I found out that something like that had happened to him, I would have blown a fuse.

Again, I just want everyone to know, for one or two total retards on the force, there is a dozen good cops that would have handled it a thousand times better. Just my .02

Old 02-13-2008, 01:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHpFfgCiagE

Old 02-13-2008, 02:06 PM
Banned

No one ever got anywhere using Flava Flav for anything.

Shame on you!

Old 02-13-2008, 02:43 PM

ORIGINAL: cwmc29

From my perspecive of being a cop, the first guy was just trying to hard to be a cop. Hey fat ***, go have another donut and F$%^ing grow up, there just kids. If he had spoken like a calm professional that he is supposed to be trained like, maybe they would have listened.

+1000000 they would have, they were being very cooperative. just because the kid didnt hear him at first bcuz of his ipod does not give any reason for the guyto act the way he did, so wut if he called dude, its not like they were calling him lil ms piggy, and if they were he should be professinal enough to ignore it, why? because thats his job.

Old 02-13-2008, 10:38 PM

being on the blue side of the law, some little punk wants to run his mouth to me, he will be talked to accordingly. would i take his board!? definately. Call his mom? definately. Let him call me dude? NO.

"the sooner you learn that, the longer you will live in this world" thats a funny line!

Old 02-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: cwmc29

Again, I just want everyone to know, for one or two total retards on the force, there is a dozen good cops that would have handled it a thousand times better. Just my .02
+1

But what happens to the few who act this way? Do they get weeded out by their superiors or do the other officersdo their own self policing?
I know in my line of work, if we have a screw up giving us a bad image. We run them out, but I could see how this would be much more difficult in the law enforcement biz.

Quick Reply: another officer loosin his job i hope