Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Another Mad Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 09:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dirtdobberoffroad
Yeah I agree with Playful god to strait for me, that one part sure looked faster than 112mph I'm guessing that is in km/hr I shouldn't really post this cause I don't know....LOL..
most likely kmh

Old 01-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fraid not it's mph, yeah it is a pretty straight road, but as i said it's a fast paced road with sweeping corners, you would need to ride the road to appreciate how fast it is, another 5 miles on down the road and your at the infamous Causeway Coastal Road

Last edited by Heedly; 01-01-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Heedly
Fraid not it's mph, yeah it is a pretty straight road, but as i said it's a fast paced road with sweeping corners, you would need to ride the road to appreciate how fast it is, another 5 miles on down the road and your at the infamous Causeway Coastal Road
no offense, but roads like that are a dime a dozen around here. And the way that rider was slowing down for those 'sweepers' he would almost come to a stop on the turns around here I like to ride lol.

I'm not one for top speed runs on public roads esp with any traffic on em, so those type of roads really dont impress me much

Old 01-01-2010, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Heedly
Fraid not it's mph...
I was guessing kph, as well. Are you sure that was in mph? I'm just asking because it looked like he hit 180 xph with relative ease. Wonder what kind of bike he's riding...

Old 01-02-2010, 12:12 AM

actually I dont think it is mph either, around the 100 - 120 mark its now revving hard at all, so I say its kph!

Old 01-02-2010, 04:29 AM

Well i can argue black and blue with ya's but i'm not going to, i know its mph (fact), cars travel this road at 70+ mph all the time so passing at 87 (you have to be going quicker to pass something you know) isnt that unbelieveable, if you watch the video he spends alot of time round the 100 mark which if was kph would be about 62 mph, and even just from watchin it any1 can tell he's going faster than that, maybe bikes are different where you's are from.

I didnt post the video to impress no1 as some1 said, it was posted because it's 1 of my fav roads, it might not be the twistest, but untill you ride it you wont understand, but then if your going to ride it at 30 mph you'll not get it.

Old 01-02-2010, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Don't stress mate ... its your vid and if you say its Mph ...that's kool ...
we really are just pissing in yu pocket ... lol

I think knowing that both systems are used so close to each other makes it a bit fuzzy in our minds ...
thing is, he didnt make the vid, hes not the one riding, but he knows all the facts.

All I know is this, with the exception of traffic, I would never get under 100mph on that road, IF I road that reckless on public roads that is

Quick Reply: Another Mad Sunday