Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

another chase with another great ending

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 10:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: another chase with another great ending

ORIGINAL: reasonsvoice

ORIGINAL: pell

screw the military... Ive had a run-in or two with a couple of dicks in uniform, which means that everyone in the military is a damn tard... Makes perfect sense, right?

I will call you unintelligent. Your statement has no logic.

Also, there are three sides to every story.. Yours, theirs, and the truth. We dont know why you got roughed up by the cops, and Im pretty sure you will give us some biased story to try and kick off a pity party. I know that I have had my *** kicked by cops too, and I also know that I deserved it.

I like your point.

To add to it, the guy was clearly one of those americans, and just like their president, they have no respect for authority and think they can get away with whatever they want. They break laws and get pissed at the police for coming after them, yet complain when the police don't do enough after their car stereo gets stolen to "get the guy who did it". They're arrogant and close-minded and deserve whatever comes their way. It's a fact. People from "that" part of the world have become so brainwashed by their government's exclusionary and fear-based propaganda regarding the alleged terrorist activities that they'll actually take their shoes off before going on an airplane, thinking that's the key to safety while our public water supplies, schools, downtown areas, etc. have little to no security whatsoever. Could they be more stupid there in america? The propaganda also has succeeded in making the populace afraid of anyone who even looks slightly like they might be "middle-eastern". They've been so successful at it that the racists don't even realize they're racist and think they're in the right for hating/fearing others based on their looks! Even better, those people have been brainwashed to not even feel a hint of remorse for their racism! Those crazy americans!

The arrogance displayed in this video is a clear and obvious representation of the mindset of all americans and is nothing more than a reflection of the very government they adhere to. Holier than thou, above the law, self-righteous, deserving of the hatred directed towards them from the rest of the world because they spout so much of their own. I mean, seriously. I've been to america a few times and I'll tell you what they're all the same, because I know, based on my omniscient observations and VAST experience.

I'm not racist, generalizing or stereotyping against americans. It's my opinion based on my experience and I have the right to express my opinions. I think you'll all agree that those americans deserve to be bombed...unless you're liberal or something.
This is your FIRST post. Hmmmm, this could get interesting. Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 12
Size:  12.5 KB

Old 09-01-2007, 02:34 AM

>>screw the military... Ive had a run-in or two with a couple of dicks in uniform, which means that everyone in the military is a damn tard... Makes perfect sense, right?

Also, there are three sides to every story.. Yours, theirs, and the truth. We dont know why you got roughed up by the cops, and Im pretty sure you will give us some biased story to try and kick off a pity party. I know that I have had my *** kicked by cops too, and I also know that I deserved it.<<

After readingthis, I thoughthard about whether to dignify your ignorant postwith a response,but I think it's necessary. First, you're admitting to having been brutalized by the police when you didn't deserve it, please tell me where in the law books the police are given this sort of legal discretion? You probablydeserve to get the **** kicked out of you by myself and everyone else who wears a uniform, and if that happened would you not having anything negative to say about the military?"Second, your analogy is invalid andtroublesome if you are indeed an American. You accuse military men and women of being "stupid" yet you realize it is their sacrifice which enables you call them dicks, tards, and unintelligent. It's easy for us to serve our country knowing that the majority appreciate the sacrifices we make daily. You sir, are a vocal minority and though we may not like, we will continue to put our lives on the line to protect this precious right.

Old 09-01-2007, 09:05 AM

As was anticipated, I think, you completely missed pell's point. He was pointing out the failures in your logic. If you actually read what he wrote, he acknowledges that he DID deserve the poor treatment he was given and wasn't going to give some biased account like most people do that leads them to foolishly say "f*** the police".

He went on to facetiously describe how since he has experienced a few men in uniforms who were "stupid", using YOUR logic, it makes sense to describe them as all that way--just like you saying "f*** the police" because you've had a bad experience with a few. Get it? But see, since you're not a cop, you don't mind saying "f***" them, but since you are military, you can't stand someone saying "f*** the military". Make sense? See how you americans hate anything unlike yourself and will use all sorts of screwy logic to back yourselves up and in the most hypocritical fashion will tear anyone else apart for using the exact same screwy logic?

He was using the same logic you were to make a point that he knew you would take issue with. You fell right into it.

Calling everybody something based on the experience you've had with a few is POOR logic. You did it seriously, Pell did it facetiously. The fact that you attempted to pick him apart and call him ignorant when all he was doing was using the same argument you did only shows your ignorance. You probably shouldn't have "dignified" his post with a response--it certainly didn't come across as dignified.

What is that trite saying? "'tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

It's most pleasurable to read this forum!

Old 09-01-2007, 11:28 AM

I do enjoy reading this forum as well, and thank you for taking the time to dedicate an entire paragraph to explain to me the meaning in "pell's" post.

Moving on, your attempt to make me look foolish is weak at best andthis thread has now deteriorated into a one man American bashing editorial.Let me ask you someting, doesyouroutwardly apparentanti-americansentimentmake youappear intelligent? Here, I'll help you with that answer; not in the least, and I think the rest of the viewership willsee this as well.

I'm wondering now if I should feel sorry for the way I feel, I don't, but I shouldapologize for publicly expressing my critical view of the law enforcement profession, I feel I've misrepresentedmy fellow service men and women, so in an attempt to assauge anyones waining confidence in the military, Iwill go ahead and make a public apology.

Folks, I am sorry for my earlier comment, it was biased and unfounded and I further apologize to any law enforcement who may be present and anyone elsewhose sensibilities I may have offended.

Next, I clearly understood "pell's" intent, what I questioned with myprevious post was"pell's" credibility, in short my point was this, whether he "deserved it" or I "deserved it" or Rodney King "deserved it," it's not ok for law enforcement offcials to commit such acts and then for someone to essentially, "shake it off" and take no recourse will onlycause those corrupt individuals to be able to go on to commit further similar acts. Anything else?

Nowplease continue to include at least one anti-American comment in each of your posts as has been your style as far as I can tell, we're all enjoying it.

Old 09-01-2007, 12:20 PM

typical post on cbr forums-

guy breaks law

guy posts "**** the police"

ten pages of if the police should be ****ed......

in short i will say i respect LEO and when you break the law **** happens. just remember opnions are like ******** everyone has one and most stink

Old 09-02-2007, 10:30 AM

interesting.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:46 AM

I say interesting because there have been no responses to my anti-american ranting. I'm sure there are many possibilites for this.

I find it interesting, however, that whenever one of the members here goes on some hate-ridden tirade about "middle-easterners" there are a handful of other members stepping in to defend open-mindedness and condemn such racist remarks. The remarks are usually based upon a video of people doing something fun and/or stupid and members here then going on some irrational rant about how they're all stupid and deserve to be bombed and blah blah blah. It's really nothing more than a display of arrogance, ignorance and bigotry.

I'll level with you, lvpunnk and all others who've been reading this post. I made my comments to prove a point and I think for most, given the lack of responses, my point was proven and I'm guessing the majority of readers recognized the sarcasm represented. Does it make sense for me to go on some anti-american rant because one guy in texas makes some foolish choices? No, it clearly doesn't. Does it make sense for you to say "f*** the police" because you broke the law and were treated poorly? Does it make sense to watch an internet video of a couple guys dressed in some non-western fashion and go on a tirade about stuped middle-easterners? NO-- none of these things make any sense at all.

I was making a point about the intolerance of people... people who are all over this message board and countless others just like it. People who give americans, motorcyclists, honda enthusiasts, internet users, males, etc. all a BAD NAME.

All I know is that you, lvpunnk, must have understood some of it because you apologized for your anti-police remark. I'm quite impressed by your apology, to be honest. I'm happy to apologize for my anti-american remarks, too, since they were made facetiously, though only somewhat.

I do think there is an undercurrent of intolerance and self-righteousness in america that leads to fear and hatred of other cultures and a large amount of propaganda coming from the government that promotes that intolerance and self-righteousness, but that's my opinion and in general, I don't have any negative feelings towards anyone I meet, american or otherwise, until they prove, as the individual they are, that I should have some negative feelings about them.

If anyone is confused by what I've said or feels I've somehow made a fool of myself, please express that. I don't see how I've done any such thing.

I appear to be new here.

Sorry you broke the law and had to face the consequences. That's what happens. It's rough. If you don't break the law, police don't bother you. If something bad happens to you, you can call them and they'll come help out and they're always really friendly. But I suppose that's just my experience.

Old 09-02-2007, 11:55 AM

ORIGINAL: reasonsvoice

ORIGINAL: pell

screw the military... Ive had a run-in or two with a couple of dicks in uniform, which means that everyone in the military is a damn tard... Makes perfect sense, right?

Also, there are three sides to every story.. Yours, theirs, and the truth. We dont know why you got roughed up by the cops, and Im pretty sure you will give us some biased story to try and kick off a pity party. I know that I have had my *** kicked by cops too, and I also know that I deserved it.

I like your point.

To add to it, the guy was clearly one of those americans, and just like their president, they have no respect for authority and think they can get away with whatever they want. They break laws and get pissed at the police for coming after them, yet complain when the police don't do enough after their car stereo gets stolen to "get the guy who did it". They're arrogant and close-minded and deserve whatever comes their way. It's a fact. People from "that" part of the world have become so brainwashed by their government's exclusionary and fear-based propaganda regarding the alleged terrorist activities that they'll actually take their shoes off before going on an airplane, thinking that's the key to safety while our public water supplies, schools, downtown areas, etc. have little to no security whatsoever. Could they be more stupid there in america? The propaganda also has succeeded in making the populace afraid of anyone who even looks slightly like they might be "middle-eastern". They've been so successful at it that the racists don't even realize they're racist and think they're in the right for hating/fearing others based on their looks! Even better, those people have been brainwashed to not even feel a hint of remorse for their racism! Those crazy americans!

The arrogance displayed in this video is a clear and obvious representation of the mindset of all americans and is nothing more than a reflection of the very government they adhere to. Holier than thou, above the law, self-righteous, deserving of the hatred directed towards them from the rest of the world because they spout so much of their own. I mean, seriously. I've been to america a few times and I'll tell you what they're all the same, because I know, based on my omniscient observations and VAST experience.

I'm not racist, generalizing or stereotyping against americans. It's my opinion based on my experience and I have the right to express my opinions. I think you'll all agree that those americans deserve to be bombed...unless you're liberal or something.

Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 12
Size:  12.5 KB

Old 09-02-2007, 12:31 PM

Great, since we understand one another let's go ahead and forget about this topic and move on to what we're really here to talk about, sports bikes.

Old 09-02-2007, 04:52 PM

Hey guys just to shine some light on something. Ive been on for ten minutes, read three post and everyone of them involved alot more bitchin than positive posting. Come on guys we can do better!

Quick Reply: another chase with another great ending