Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

another chase with another great ending

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: another chase with another great ending

I am pretty sure it was the gixxer Telefonica 600 edition.

[/align]

Old 08-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Mad

Wow! He got pulled off his bike by a cop on foot. Looked like he didn't see the cop car and locked up the rear brake.

Old 08-31-2007, 07:55 AM

He zigged when he should of zagged.

Old 08-31-2007, 10:15 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

He zigged when he should of zagged.
hahahaha stop using your technical racing jargon!

Old 08-31-2007, 12:07 PM

ORIGINAL: Lvpunnk
and f**k the police.
ORIGINAL: Lvpunnk

Wasn't trying to be cool. Do you really respect people that want nothing more than to throw you in jail for the most minor infraction? Where are you from? I'll admit not all cops are corrupt, but look, I've seen the best and the worst of people, I grew up in Las Vegas and have had my own experiences with law enforcement, and if you try to tell me that I haven't had the **** kicked out of me by a couple of corrupt cops I'll tell you the truth, it happened. I'm in the military now, and with two deployments behind me, I've served my country honorably and I feel that I've paid my dues, and have done my share to protect your right to to tell me I'm unintelligent behind the protection of your monitor. I also feel that I have a right to share my opinion.
screw the military... Ive had a run-in or two with a couple of dicks in uniform, which means that everyone in the military is a damn tard... Makes perfect sense, right?

I will call you unintelligent. Your statement has no logic.

Also, there are three sides to every story.. Yours, theirs, and the truth. We dont know why you got roughed up by the cops, and Im pretty sure you will give us some biased story to try and kick off a pity party. I know that I have had my *** kicked by cops too, and I also know that I deserved it.

Old 08-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: importcarkid

I am pretty sure it was the gixxer Telefonica 600 edition.

[/align]
yeah its the telefonica.

HEY, anyone wanna buy a gsx-r telefonica?! reeeeeeeeeal cheap!!

Old 08-31-2007, 12:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: pell

Also, there are three sides to every story.. Yours, theirs, and the truth.
There is no truth...only the perception of truth.

Old 08-31-2007, 06:26 PM

ORIGINAL: woo545

Also, there are three sides to every story.. Yours, theirs, and the truth.
There is no truth...only the perception of truth.
Thanks for the translation.

Old 08-31-2007, 07:04 PM

screw the military... Ive had a run-in or two with a couple of dicks in uniform, which means that everyone in the military is a damn tard... Makes perfect sense, right?

I will call you unintelligent. Your statement has no logic.

Also, there are three sides to every story.. Yours, theirs, and the truth. We dont know why you got roughed up by the cops, and Im pretty sure you will give us some biased story to try and kick off a pity party. I know that I have had my *** kicked by cops too, and I also know that I deserved it.

I like your point.

To add to it, the guy was clearly one of those americans, and just like their president, they have no respect for authority and think they can get away with whatever they want. They break laws and get pissed at the police for coming after them, yet complain when the police don't do enough after their car stereo gets stolen to "get the guy who did it". They're arrogant and close-minded and deserve whatever comes their way. It's a fact. People from "that" part of the world have become so brainwashed by their government's exclusionary and fear-based propaganda regarding the alleged terrorist activities that they'll actually take their shoes off before going on an airplane, thinking that's the key to safety while our public water supplies, schools, downtown areas, etc. have little to no security whatsoever. Could they be more stupid there in america? The propaganda also has succeeded in making the populace afraid of anyone who even looks slightly like they might be "middle-eastern". They've been so successful at it that the racists don't even realize they're racist and think they're in the right for hating/fearing others based on their looks! Even better, those people have been brainwashed to not even feel a hint of remorse for their racism! Those crazy americans!

The arrogance displayed in this video is a clear and obvious representation of the mindset of all americans and is nothing more than a reflection of the very government they adhere to. Holier than thou, above the law, self-righteous, deserving of the hatred directed towards them from the rest of the world because they spout so much of their own. I mean, seriously. I've been to america a few times and I'll tell you what they're all the same, because I know, based on my omniscient observations and VAST experience.

I'm not racist, generalizing or stereotyping against americans. It's my opinion based on my experience and I have the right to express my opinions. I think you'll all agree that those americans deserve to be bombed...unless you're liberal or something.

Old 08-31-2007, 07:05 PM

Quick Reply: another chase with another great ending