Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

T-Pro Body Armor Forcefield pants

Old 02-17-2010, 08:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-Pro Body Armor Forcefield pants

Has anyone used the T-Pro Body Armor Forcefield pants?
http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...t--642536.html

There are a lot of good reviews out there, but none answer these questions.

If you wear these, what do you wear over them?
Kevlar riding jeans (draggin Jeans) sound like they make sense. Then I would keep a waterproof pull over pant like http://www.legendaryusa.com/Frogg_To...t_p/ps1072.htm
if it starts to rain. But what other options are there?

How comfortable are they in warmer temps?
I don't mind sweating because I would rather be safe. But do they irritate the skin? Do they restrict movement? Do they get heavy?

How easy are they to take on and off?
Would it be a pain to wear these into work and the change out of them, then put them back on when you leave work?

Old 02-17-2010, 08:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ummmk, the first ones are ok to add padding, but those wouldnt do much against roadrash. The kevlar jeans are better than reg jeans hands down, but still not as protective as leather or even textile. Yes they are a bit warmer than reg jeans and yes they are a lil heavier. They are like reg pants when it comes to wearing them

Old 02-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have seen a pair of these, but haven't worn them on the street. I have a pair of the T-Pro armor shorts, which I wear every track day under my leathers.

The shorts are pretty comfortable. I wear them over the UA and there is no slippage, bunching, etc. They get sweaty, but wash up easily. I don't notice any additional heating due to wearing them, but with the UA underneath, it moves the sweat away pretty well. The sweat moves through the shorts fabric as well.

As far as what to wear over them - Leathers, Jeans, or whatever you normally wear. You might need to increase the waist by one size to make room for the pads in the hips and thighs. (Larger waist also increases thigh and hip dimensions in the cut of pants)