Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Puma 1000 boot

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Puma 1000 boot

To start, just look at the boot. Go to google, search "puma 1000 boot" and just look at it. Sexy. Yes. That's why I wanted it. I bought my pair from sportbiketrackgear.com for 260 in a size 10(euro43). Killer deal. Shipping was great, packing was great, total 2 thumbs up to those guys. But then I saw the boots....

...And AFTER I changed my underwear from the effects of seeing them the first time, I tried them on. I wear a 10. These are a 10. They fit. Although I have the oldest version and the newer versions are supposedly easier to put on, this one was easy to put on too. The inner lacing system snugged everything up real nice, and the upper clasp worked great. There is an initial adjustment that you have to do, but after that you just click them on and go.

Craftsmanship on these things are top-notch. No frayed seams, no blemishes, no nothing. Just awesomeness. I got the black/copper colourway and it is actually black/gold. Which is even better in my opinion.

Riding in them is good, I've never worn actual racing boots before so there was a learning curve to figuring out how to shift with them..I also kept holding the rear brake since I usually hover the pedal, but I either have to adjust the rearsets or just break the habit. No biggie. I'd rather keep my ankles.

All in all, 10/10 for these boots. I'll get pictures up soon. I'm doing reviews on all of the gear I bought recently so I'll do it all at once.

Old 02-06-2011, 02:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lemme know how these break in! I'm looking at getting myself a set, too. No other boot looks as good, imo.

If you are a nintendo nerd, they remind me of something she would wear, haha:

http://images.wikia.com/ssb/images/6/63/SamusSSBB.jpg