CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Product Reviews (https://cbrforum.com/forum/product-reviews-29/)
-   -   Motorcycle Superstore!! (https://cbrforum.com/forum/product-reviews-29/motorcycle-superstore-135771/)

mike209 03-20-2012 02:09 PM

Motorcycle Superstore!!

Am I the only one who has gotten terrible service from these guys? All the reviews seem great on the website but ive had bad luck with them I wrote a bad review and it wasnt posted im beginning to think they censor the reviews they get thats why they are all good lol

mike209 03-20-2012 03:33 PM

Have you gotten poor service from them also?

volcom440 03-20-2012 04:58 PM

i have nothing but good things to say about them. i've bought my stands, jacket gloves and a few parts for my 600RR from them. even had to do a return with them and that went smooth with me. what type of problems are you having?

mike209 03-20-2012 05:16 PM

Maybe this is just bad luck just having issues with the delivery i ordered something on the 10th supposed to deliver the 16th it didnt deliver i called them they said it would deliver the 19th and it didnt i called again they said it would deliver the 20th (today) we will see what happens

mike.bucci 03-20-2012 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by mike209 (Post 1142423)
Maybe this is just bad luck just having issues with the delivery i ordered something on the 10th supposed to deliver the 16th it didnt deliver i called them they said it would deliver the 19th and it didnt i called again they said it would deliver the 20th (today) we will see what happens

they always give you a tracking number. have you been keeping track of your product? did you check your back door?

mike209 03-21-2012 11:59 AM

It finally arrived yesterday they never updated the info it always said it would deliver on friday the 16th even after they told me on the phone it was delayed (twice)

74demon 03-21-2012 12:14 PM

same thing happened to me.

first time i ordered from them, not only did it get shipped but arrived a day early.
a few weeks ago i made an order (on tues), they said it was expected to arrive on a friday. it didnt. saturday...nothing. the tracking number came on monday and i followed that to it being shipped on monday. it arrived on wednesday. it took almost a week for them to ship items that "ships in 1 day". i thought it might be a fluke, but i see that others have had the same issue lately. but to their credit, product and prices are good. i havent had to return anything yet, but i hear they are good there too.

mike209 03-21-2012 05:26 PM

Ya i cannot complain on the prices i will prob give them another shot

Sprock 03-21-2012 07:22 PM

Yeah I've had mostly good luck with them, twice tho' product got delayed and was
or appeared to be drop shipped - probably meaning that was where the delayed
shipping issue most likely was.

But hey all in all I'd say they are pretty good

RoadiJeff 03-21-2012 11:38 PM

The only problem I had once with them was when they would not match a super low price I found for a set of Scala Rider helmet communicators. Their website says right on the main page "Lowest Price Guarantee. We'll match any verifiable price".

They said the price I was asking them to match was lower than what they paid for it. I even provided the link to the other website. They still would not match the price.

Anyway, they have a great return policy, as well as low prices overall and a huge selection.