CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Product Reviews (https://cbrforum.com/forum/product-reviews-29/)
-   -   MOTOMUMMY SCAM BEWARE !!!!!!! (https://cbrforum.com/forum/product-reviews-29/motomummy-scam-beware-48738/)

bretb81 09-03-2007 06:27 PM

MOTOMUMMY SCAM BEWARE !!!!!!!

I ordered Passo levers for www.motomummy.com based on the offer of a gift certificate for the purchases, $10. This order when through without a problem. However when I placed a second order, using the gift certificate from the first order, it was refused. They ststed it was due to my billing address being different then my shipping address, these were the same addresses as used on the first order ???. I emailed them and was told I would need to change my billing address. I eventually managed to do this and placed the order again. This time the gift certificate was invalid. I emailed them again to ask why the certificate was invalid. They replied asking for the order numbers and gift certificate number (this was included in the email they had responded too). I then sent them these numbers. A few days later they emailed to say the certificate was valid again. I tried again to place the oder and again the certificate was invalid. I then emailed them again to complain - no reply. I waited a couple of days and emailed a second complaint - no reply. A third and stronger worded complaint also received no reply. BEWARE THIS COMPANY, I BELIEVE THEY ARE USING FALSE OFFERS OF GIFT CERTIFICATES TO GAIN ORDERS AND ARE THEN REFUSING TO HONOR THEM.[/align]

TheX 09-03-2007 06:43 PM

RE: MOTOMUMMY SCAM BEWARE !!!!!!!

So are you registering at every motorcycle forum on the planet to repeat this over and over again? I use them alot and they have been flawless.

This has been posted over half the planet.

sixhundredrr 09-03-2007 06:58 PM

When someone has a bad experience, they are more likely to tell the world. Obviously his emails are not reaching the right people and it's time to pick up the phone.

Jaybird180 09-06-2007 11:01 AM

TheX- Love your signature....

TheX 09-06-2007 11:51 AM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

When someone has a bad experience, they are more likely to tell the world. Obviously his emails are not reaching the right people and it's time to pick up the phone.

Registering at every site on the planet over a $10.00 mistake is is not just telling anything, it's being a d!ck. MotoMummy replied with the details at 600rr.net and the guy has been given numerous chances to get it set right. He just wants to stir up sh!t.

crodz600f4 09-20-2007 01:57 AM

I got my pazzo levers at the mummy and I didn't have problems. They were cheaper than all the other places I looked. I'm sure u didn't do something you were suppose to because I think they would honor the 10 discount. Maybe there was a fine print. (But I don't know) Going to them saved you more than 10 especially for 2. Personally I would try to get my 10 because it is a Guacamole 6 dollar burger meal with fried zuccini, but I wouldn't tell the world they scammed you.

TYLER 09-20-2007 02:59 AM

I'll bump mottomummy. Ihaveused Cory with no problems at all. I bet he has better things to do than cheat you out of 10.00.

charlos 09-22-2007 06:05 PM

motomummy is a great business. love em.

sixhundredrr 09-22-2007 06:19 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

Registering at every site on the planet over a $10.00 mistake is is not just telling anything, it's being a d!ck. MotoMummy replied with the details at 600rr.net and the guy has been given numerous chances to get it set right. He just wants to stir up sh!t.
I thought it was a legitimate complaint. I didn't know he was just traveling from forum to forum leaving negative feedback on vendors.

motomummy 09-24-2007 08:54 PM

Well now. Where to start? With the hundred plus people who used the coupon or the one person who couldn't figure it out? Guess we'll start with the one since this is what it's about.

You emailed us because your order FAILED and you used the coupon and once the coupon goes into the shopping cart checkout process it's USED. We realized you entered your cc info wrong so that order failed. We set it alive again only for you to do the same damn thing. You then posted up on several forums where most were deleted as many users posted upa fter you that their coupons worked fine. Don't you think if the coupon didn't work that MANY would post up and not just you? We are the largest Pazzo dealer in the country doing hundreds of sets each month so if we scammed people it would be all over the net bro. Fact is you just couldn't figure it out I had to personally whip up another coupon for you and you finally got it to work on a completed order. We even did this after you posted on here and 600rr.net.

We try to make our shopping cart dummy proof, but you all know the rest of the saying. Best part is that he actually used it after he posted these and finally figured out how to use it.

Oh well, thanks guys for not buying into the BS. If it was a scam every forum on the net would publish it and others would chime in...that's how the net works...