CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Product Reviews (https://cbrforum.com/forum/product-reviews-29/)
-   -   Leo Vince Factory SBK TI Slip On #7736 (https://cbrforum.com/forum/product-reviews-29/leo-vince-factory-sbk-ti-slip-7736-a-122060/)

BakaN20 03-06-2011 11:13 PM

Leo Vince Factory SBK TI Slip On #7736

10 Attachment(s)
So I did a couple reviews on 600rr.net and just wanted to share them with you guys. Tell me what you think. Thanks!

-Why you decided to purchase the product -
I was stuck between two exhaust, an akro or the leo. I love the sound of the leo but love the design of the akro. I got an amazing deal however on the Leo that I could not refuse, which is what pushed me to get this exhaust.

-Where you bought it from -
www.superbikesupply.com

-Price -
$345 shipped

-Did the product meet your expectations? How/Why?
The sound is amazing, simply amazing, I love it. The exhaust is extremely light and the quality is top notch. I suffered the mid-pipe curse however, but the rope trick really helps. So its not even an issue, but for an exhaust like this, you would think everything would be perfect. My only issue, and it is a gigantic issue to me, is that it sticks out a little bit from the tail, I can't stand that, but every time I see it, I think about the price I paid for a titanium slip on, and it actually helps ease the anger, lol. So that is the only issue I have with the exhaust. Install was a breeze also.

-Would you recommend the product to others?
At this price point, I would definitely recommend it to others. I personally wouldn't buy it at what it is generally being sold for, but at the price I got it for, I would recommend to anyone. You get the titanium version cheaper than the other models for what I paid.

-Would you buy it again?
At the price I got it for, definitely. At any price higher, probably not, since the lower cost Leo's fit my criteria, which is great sound, good quality, AND fits well under the tail, but at the price I got it for, its an amazing deal. Plus, you get the added benefit of it being lighter I guess.

Now on to the pics. Once again, I apologize for crappy camera and quality.

The box:
Attachment 49658
Attachment 49659

Everything wrapped up well:
Attachment 49660

Everything that comes with it:
Attachment 49661

The exhaust itself:
Attachment 49662
Attachment 49663

Installed:
Attachment 49664

Attachment 49665

You can see how far it sticks out, which is really annoying to me:
Attachment 49666
Attachment 49667

asides 03-11-2011 01:56 AM

i would say if it was not brand new i would cut it down some.

BakaN20 03-11-2011 02:48 PM

Yeah, that is my only complaint, but for the price I paid for it, I cant really complain. It kills me to think of cutting into brand new titanium, lol. I read I can cut the midpipe, I will research more on that. I just dont like the fact that the lower model range of Leo vince look better than their expensive ones.