CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Product Reviews (https://cbrforum.com/forum/product-reviews-29/)
-   -   Joe Rocket leather(Radar) jacket (https://cbrforum.com/forum/product-reviews-29/joe-rocket-leather-radar-jacket-142163/)

jasonchristopher 09-23-2012 01:00 AM

Joe Rocket leather(Radar) jacket

6 Attachment(s)
i bought this jacket roughly a week ago, pretty sweet.. def one of the nicest jackets in the store..its made out of mostly leather but def check out the pictures. there one in here that shows the complete breakdown of the jacket.. so i have a disclaimer before i begin, i was looking for something that was going to bring me into the winter and this jacket is not it.. it is one cold sucker even with the liner in it and the reason why, not knowing when i bought it is its a summer leather.. and i can totally see why now that i did a little research on it.. i'm a total impulse buyer and sometimes i just cant help myself.. although putting a thin fleece on under it has tottally warmed it up.. anyway over-all i love this jacket, anyone else seriuosly looking at it to buy, dont hesitate if your looking for a three season leather.. any questions just ask..

jay

Overview

Fit, comfort, and mobility ... unparalleled! All thanks to the Radar’s FullFlexTM System — a precision tailored fusion of pliable mesh which drastically augments the mobility (and coolness) of the leather/textile shell. Combine this with a nonrestrictive “hybrid” comfort liner (combination of breathable/windproof and form fitting stretch panels) and the result is the most comfortable and nonrestrictive jacket in summer heat or cool weather riding configuration.

Features
  • Combined 1.2mm leather & FreeAir™ poly/mesh shell
  • FullFlexTM System — precision tailored fusion of pliable mesh (underarm/shoulder/back) and articulated back expansion panels, drastically augmenting mobility
  • C.E. approved armor at the shoulders and elbows
  • Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector
  • Removable windproof & breathable hybrid comfort liner
  • Injection molded shoulder intake vents
  • 6-point SureFit™ custom adjustment system (adjustable sleeves, wrists, & waist)
  • Snap loops for attaching jacket to belt
  • 8” zipper for pant attachment
  • Reflective stripe
Attachment 35968
Attachment 35969
Attachment 35970
Attachment 35971
Attachment 35972
Attachment 35973

estate4life 09-23-2012 01:40 AM

One Q....how much?

jasonchristopher 09-23-2012 02:05 PM

how much$$$

i snagged it for just under $$250.00 on sale, end of season.
i tottally see it being a summer leather.. with out the liner in it, you wouldnt know your wearing a leather on except for the weight, which is unmistakable.. i'll tell ya, i ride with confidence with this jacket on...

estate4life 09-23-2012 02:26 PM

Look sharp, very aggressive....gr8 price for skin