Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

InterNatrix Alarm Review

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 02:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default InterNatrix Alarm Review

Alright, since there seemed to be quite an amount of questions and interest in the InterNatrix Alarm, I got one for Christmas and installed it today. I installed the control module under the passenger seat (in the so called trunk/compartment). I fit perfectly on the side were the is a little room. I also put the antenna under there. So far, I only installed the LED Alert sensor which flashes while the alarm is on, the motion/shock sensor and the turn signal flashers, and both the verbal command and siren horns (which was pretty tricky locating somewhere to put them). I still have to hook up the remote cut off, becuase that will take some time that I didnt have today. I ran all the wires to the horns turns and led sensors and then wrapped all of them tightly in Electrical Tape (for a more clean look). I had to add some 20g wire on the horns of them to make it all way to the front (I installed them by the air duct). All I can say about the siren is HOLY CRAP is it LOUD!!!!! The LED made it all the way to the front. I drilled a hole in the air duct cover and installed the LED in there. I installed the motion sensor under the seat (because thats where it said even though I think that skind of odd, but the BARELY fits under seat, you have to play with it for a while. The remote is really easy to use and vibrates and makes a noise when the alarm goes off. I have to make the motion sensor more sensitive by cutting the wire. Everything is pretty much plug in and play (thats why its not under how to or anything). But I took a few crappy pictures with my phone.

But the main reason I wanted to put this up is because I just wantedto let the other who had questions like me a while back that I really think this alarm with worth the $140. For $140, you get the same capabilities as the $450 alarms. I think this alarm is worth while looking into and I think it is money well spent. I know there are some others on here who dont think this alarm is worth anything (I think BlindinOrange was disappointed with is) but maybe the changed something because so far, I really like it, I had one for my buddies walk by it and stand by it ouside while I was inside and it worked great. I just wanted to let everyone know who was interested, that so fat, I give it a [sm=smiley20.gif]

Heres a few pictures
Name:  ViewSide.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  45.0 KB

Name:  UnderseatWire.jpg
Size:  44.0 KB

Electrical Tape was just holding it in place for fitment.
Name:  HornView.jpg
Size:  33.4 KB

Name:  Control1.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  24.9 KB

Old 01-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Default RE: InterNatrix Alarm Review

thanx for the review im sure anybody who is/was lookin at gettin this will appreciate the review

Old 01-06-2007, 03:05 AM
Default RE: InterNatrix Alarm Review

Yea, the only thing that is a little tricky is the motion sensor, that takes some playing with!