Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Fox creek leather

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fox creek leather

I figure I should write what I think of this jacket and company since I got some more ridding time in with it since I got this for my birthday last fall.

now I was up in the air about it at first because I wanted a ICON jacket (I had one already that has the removable leather arms but I wanted a thicker one for the cool october days with the full armor)

so for my birthday my wife gets me this leather jacket (which was something in it's selfsince she hates the bike and does not want me on it or any bike for that matter) I tried it on and thought it was too tight,(and very frickin heavy) my wife called fox creek leather and just told her to ship it back and they would send out another jacket in the size we wanted. ok I figured we would ship it and see it in the end of october or nov. but they shipped it super fast and I got the jacket the next week!

I used the jacket a few times last fall and felt it kept me pretty warm despite hwy driving and 50 or less temps but really never put much thought into the jacket until recently.(which also stems from my dealings and not wanting to buy another ICON product) which I must say the more I look at the jacket and comare it to other jackets this one is by far a better built jacket all the way around. it has the removable liner and has a neck warmer too-(just noticed that tonight)zipper vents and so on I won't bore you guys with my issue dealing with ICON and there junk but I figured since these guys are a very very good company and make a great product built in the states I would give them a plug.... http://www.foxcreekleather.com/308.html this is the one I have ,my sides are button though not the lace.