Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

Most imbarrasing moments on a bike??

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Most imbarrasing moments on a bike??

We have all had them:
Mine had to be riding threw a campsite at a rally of about 2000 bikers and loosing one end of a bungine cable off my bag which rapped around my sprocket with the other end still attached to by bag and it quite rappidly pulled me off the bike in a left and backwards mottion right near the burger vans in front of about 200 other bikers .... needles to say i was quite well known that rally lol

One of my american freinds moment has to be rideing into a wet petrol station applying the front breaks a bit to hard loosing the front end infront of a good 20 people and by the time he's stood up and picked the bike up he's been asked to leave over the loud speaker.

Old 06-06-2009, 04:19 PM

mine had to be as i was pulling up to a red light my right pant leg got caught on the brake lever as i was putting my foot down. i was already kinda leaning that way so when i couldn't get my foot loose i tipped over at the intersection. i quickly popped up and was able to pick up the bike and a little dignity lol

Old 06-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Breaking my leg turning left out of my driveway Also, every time I've ever stalled out at a red light with people honking behind me.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Banned

well i was trying a wheelie on an old cbr i had. a Stand up wheelie... i was loading the front suspension and ripped my pants. Lucky 4 me i was goin commando cuz i just got done swimming haha so i rode home bare a$$ed

Old 06-21-2009, 12:32 PM

Mine was the other day getting ready to leave for my MSC. Dropped the bike gently in front of my house. Dumb *** me. Thank god it was a gentle fall cause it landed on me lol. Picked it back up and away i went.

Old 06-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mine is pulling into a parking spot that is going slightly down hill. I find it impossible to gain enough leverage to push a bike backwards up hill. I had a car sitting for the spot. i had to get off and push it back to get it out of the spot.
for now on i back into spots so i can use the engine to get me out

Old 08-06-2009, 09:27 PM

Mine was in 1988 ,leaving the army base on my 500 interceptor after being up on a 24 hour gaurd duty pulled up to a stop sign to leave post and was so tired I forgot to put my legs down just fell over.That woke me right up ,lucky is was early morning no one around but I am sure someone saw the stupidity.

Old 08-07-2009, 12:22 PM
BTR

there has GOT to be a thread on this already, I enjoy reading these stories!

Old 08-08-2009, 03:03 AM

Had the clutch slip and catch while turning from a dead stop, so I didn't even slide anywhere, just had the wheel spin out too far and the bike fell over. Right in the middle of rush hour. I contemplated pretending to be injured for a moment just to avoid the embarrassment of having to lug the bike up and off the road while everybody waited.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:10 PM

mine was at the track coming out of the last turn trying to stick behind an expert with another expert behind me... ended up getting on the throttle a bit early left a big darkie on the track, lost the back and high sided, but not all the way, was able to save it, but the guys told me to ride with in my limits once we got back into the pits i was so ashamed

Quick Reply: Most imbarrasing moments on a bike??