Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

OMG I cant believe some people

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 07:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OMG I cant believe some people

Ok so I am out yesterday headed to get the bike inspected at a place that is actually open on a Sunday......Cruising along enjoying the beautiful day feeling the breeze and up ahead I see another bike so I crack down on it figuring that I would ride next to a fellow rider......well after I got up next to this guy...now mind you this kid was 17 or 18 tops.....30 day tags on a CBR1000... no biggie right? Well let me try to explain what this dude was wearing for gear.....Leather open toe sandles with no socks, spandex biker shorts in some crazy multi colors and a pink hawaian shirt completely unbuttoned with nothing under it flapping in the 65 mph. breeze. On his melon he has on one of the **** style helmets with a Pink suction cup mohawk thing attatched to it....now at this point I wish I coulda got to my celly to snap a pick but I almost lost it when he threw up the west coast sign to me with this cheese eating grin.... I slowly backed off of it and dropped back cause if I didnt I would have either lost control due to laughter or died from embarassment from people thinking I was with this guy.....I just dont know how his mom and dad coulda let him out on this thing dressed like that....if he woulda went down it woulda left just a really nasty bloddy skid mark on the pavement.....I just dont get people sometimes....Sorry for all the reading just had to share.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:26 AM

***** ..... I wish you could have taken a picture of that!!!! I'm still laughing just with a mental image!!! LOL

Old 06-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Maybe it was a dare??? I have some friends that would be that mean to each other.

Old 06-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Default Dunno

I dont think it was a dare this dude was loud and proud....coulda been but aint no way I would take on that dare if it was one.....besides it was just me and him on a forever stretch of road....I dunno...gave me a good laugh is all I know.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Banned

some people... but the story, thats great... wish you had some pics of him.

Old 12-03-2020, 08:13 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Can't believe some people

I'd like to have seen the pictures to. But I'm in South Carolina and I think this is a stupid law we have. That will actually have police officers on the side of the road looking in cars to make sure you are wearing a seatbelt. If they don't see one on you expect to see another police officer right down the road to pull you over and give you a ticket. But you can put on flip-flops and a thong and hop on your bike and go. I'm not exaggerating if you don't believe me look at some of the videos from Black Bike Week at Myrtle Beach. This doesn't make sense to me. As far as the **** style helmets. In my opinion a waste of money. How often are you going to go sliding down the road on top of your head. They have tried to pass helmet laws but they are always met with resistance. I think it's mostly Harley riders that fight them. I'm all for freedom of choice but for stupidity. Not so much