Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Your Siblings...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Your Siblings...

ORIGINAL: cbrsix

I have an older sister and an older brother.. Me and my sister always got along but my brother always loved to pick on me.. He was alot bigger, he is 6 foot 3 and me about 5 foot 9 and a half... Its crazy how things have changed now that we have gotten older. Last year he was diagnosed with a very very rare disease, its called kappa light chain protein deposition disease... and was diagnosed with cancer ( a form of multiple myeloma) this disease is so rare and normal wouldnt develope in a person till they are 70, so there is no cure just treatment.. They want to rid him of his disease but it has never been done before.. You will see my brother on central bllod bank signs around the pittsburgh area very soon. Well it is kind of a funny thing that since me and my bro never got alont too well that I am a PERFECT match for a kidney and stem cell transplant for him. The stem cell will take place this april and kidney will follow depending on his condition. My brother is only 23. I ask every1 to pray for him. His names Matthew Riggs

I am so happy I am a match.. Its such a relief that I can try to help him out. there is nothing else i could do to help him out.
Very unfortunate for the disease, but very fortunate for the match. I will definitely keep you all in my prayers. You are making the right decision. Thats what family is for.

Old 01-02-2009, 04:46 PM

2 Siblings:

1 Older Brother (26 years old) ~ working on graduating Va Tech in May with his BA
1 Older Sister (24 years old) ~ RN working on getting her Doctors ~ Recently Engaged ~ Recently New House/Car Owner

Old 01-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oldest of 5, 2 of each.

Old 01-02-2009, 05:36 PM

7 sisters and no brothers. I was number three in line. I'm told that I asked for a brother every Christmas when I was little. Looks like Dad did his dambest to get me that brother!
My sisters give me crap every time we get together now about all the evil stunts I pulled on them as a kid. One I hear about is the time I rigged a speaker in their closet and a microphone in my room and made monster sounds. Another is a song I made up about a chunky sibling, it was the theme of the Christmas card I made for her this year, ahh good times.
We are scattered all over the US now, but all got together this Christmas as Dad passed away at 90 on December 21, 2008.

Old 01-02-2009, 06:41 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

Oldest of 5, 2 of each.

TheX just wanted to help you out real quick with your math.....if there are 5 of you....there can't be two of each.....k thanx bye......JK

i have 1 younger brother. hes 2 years younger. 24 years old and currently stationed in Iraq. we did most everything together, sports especially. basketball and baseball......not to mention pretend guns....i guess at the time he didnt know it would be a career choice.....

any prayers for him would be greatly appreciated guys. he's in a really scary area over there.

Old 01-02-2009, 06:50 PM

I think Hayden needs help with his remedial math.

Oldest of 5 = 2 brother, 2 sisters and himself

Old 01-02-2009, 06:52 PM

None

Old 01-02-2009, 07:47 PM

ORIGINAL: woo545

I think Hayden needs help with his remedial math.

Oldest of 5 = 2 brother, 2 sisters and himself
evidently i need a CBRClassic's amount of smileys to get the "joke" across?

anyone else "know" that nauree was an only child?

Old 01-02-2009, 07:53 PM

..... nvrmind

Old 01-02-2009, 09:15 PM
RCR

Youngest of 6. 3 brothers, two sisters. One of my sisters died of cancer at 42.

All of my sibilings live in Idaho, Im the odd one out here in Cali.