Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Your Siblings...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 05:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Your Siblings...

Do you have siblings?

Older or younger?

What is one of your favorite memories of your siblings?

What is the most evil thing you have done to your siblings?

[hr]I have one brother that is 4 years older.

It's kind of funny, my brother, idk, we weren´t too close. I remember different odds and ends...usually him making me kiss a girl in the dark or him pushing me.

We were both adopted, but he´s Caucasian (as is the rest of my family), one day, in Catholic school...I was walking by him and his friends and he gave this head nod...and said...that's my brother. His friend´s looked at me, then looked at him and kind of cocked their heads. He then says, "Yeah, I was adopted by a Korean family."

But my best memory is more recent and not really a memory of him, but a memory of what his girlfriend told me. It was at one of my Uncle´s funerals. He and his girlfriend were sitting on a bench. She say, "You know your brother looks up to you." I was floored. I mean, this is the guy I idolized since I was nearly an ankle biter. He did it all. He was good at sports, he got nearly straight A´s. It just blew my mind. She then continued on saying, "yes, when you were younger, you used to get really good grades and your parents praised you for it. He wanted that adoration so he put a lot of effort into school in order to get good grades." All I can say, is that I really I can't even explain the feelings that gives me.

Evil...I don't know if I ever really done anything evil beyond the, "MMOOOOOOM, He pushed me." But that time, my mom was watching and knows that I instigated it.

Old 01-02-2009, 07:28 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Your Siblings...

None

Old 01-02-2009, 07:52 AM

2 siblings, Older brother and younger sister. I have always gotten along with them very well, all though when we were all younger I was the instigator that on road trips I would sit in the middle and play the he's touching me game which always pissed them both off.
I have lots of favorite memories with both of them I cant say just one but it was always things involving me being spontanious(sp) and getting them to do stuff they wouldn't usualy do but we would always have a blast and even now to this day they tell me they love my my outlook on life and wish they were a little more like me.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:33 AM

I have two younger brothers. It was cool growing up because one of them is only a year younger than me so we were into the same stuff and we were pretty much friends as well as brothers.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:41 AM

i have 2 older sisters, my oldest sister is moving to Tampa in 2 weeks...going to be weird going to the bar without her and her husband, we always hangout together....but on the bright side I have a free place to stay when I go down there

Old 01-02-2009, 01:15 PM

I have an older sister and an older brother.. Me and my sister always got along but my brother always loved to pick on me.. He was alot bigger, he is 6 foot 3 and me about 5 foot 9 and a half... Its crazy how things have changed now that we have gotten older. Last year he was diagnosed with a very very rare disease, its called kappa light chain protein deposition disease... and was diagnosed with cancer ( a form of multiple myeloma) this disease is so rare and normal wouldnt develope in a person till they are 70, so there is no cure just treatment.. They want to rid him of his disease but it has never been done before.. You will see my brother on central bllod bank signs around the pittsburgh area very soon. Well it is kind of a funny thing that since me and my bro never got alont too well that I am a PERFECT match for a kidney and stem cell transplant for him. The stem cell will take place this april and kidney will follow depending on his condition. My brother is only 23. I ask every1 to pray for him. His names Matthew Riggs

I am so happy I am a match.. Its such a relief that I can try to help him out. there is nothing else i could do to help him out.

Old 01-02-2009, 01:24 PM

ORIGINAL: cbrsix

I have an older sister and an older brother.. Me and my sister always got along but my brother always loved to pick on me.. He was alot bigger, he is 6 foot 3 and me about 5 foot 9 and a half... Its crazy how things have changed now that we have gotten older. Last year he was diagnosed with a very very rare disease, its called kappa light chain protein deposition disease... and was diagnosed with cancer ( a form of multiple myeloma) this disease is so rare and normal wouldnt develope in a person till they are 70, so there is no cure just treatment.. They want to rid him of his disease but it has never been done before.. You will see my brother on central bllod bank signs around the pittsburgh area very soon. Well it is kind of a funny thing that since me and my bro never got alont too well that I am a PERFECT match for a kidney and stem cell transplant for him. The stem cell will take place this april and kidney will follow depending on his condition. My brother is only 23. I ask every1 to pray for him. His names Matthew Riggs

I am so happy I am a match.. Its such a relief that I can try to help him out. there is nothing else i could do to help him out.
CBRSix: "Well....you did pick on me a lot, I don´t know if I should share with you..."

Old 01-02-2009, 01:29 PM

^^^It was just kind of a weird thing to happen since he has be physically abusing me for years lol... but i would not even think twice. He is my brother.. He has taught me so much even when he wasnt intending to do so

Old 01-02-2009, 01:30 PM

Oh no...I say just toy with him Definitely do it! Paybacks are biotch!

Old 01-02-2009, 01:33 PM

My mother would have a heartattack if I told him ehh i dont think so