Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

You know you've hit a low when...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You know you've hit a low when...

You have brand new parts for your ride and don't want to put them on.
I spent all morning and most of the afternoon replacing the full A/C system on a Nissan Xterra...Compressor, condensor, evap core, expansion valve, lines, dryer..the works. In the meantime my brother-in-law stops by with my new Zero Gravity double bubble w/s, Hotbodies flushies, and Compwerks integrated taillight. (payment for working on his car)

I'm tired...I have a migraine...and yet those parts keep staring at me. I just can't get up the energy to go out and start plotting my fender eliminator right now. Heck, I don't have it in me to even change the w/s!! Sad day indeed....

Old 06-10-2010, 07:16 PM

Wow all that stuff for only replace de AC?? i dont know if its too difficult but it sounds a great real for those parts....

Old 06-10-2010, 07:27 PM

Well the Xterra was a customer's car. I did brakes and struts all the way around on his Stratus in trade for the parts for the F4i. I think it was a good trade

Old 06-12-2010, 02:51 PM

I know exactly how you feel. I've been putting off finishing a car alarm/autostart system on my car. Every time I look at it, I think of how much more enjoyable procrastination would be.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by kowen1208
Every time I look at it, I think of how much more enjoyable procrastination would be.
You know what they say about procrastination, right?

Procrastination is like masturbation. It's fun until you realized you fu*ked yourself.