Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

And you guys thought you had it bad...

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: And you guys thought you had it bad...

I realize it is going to be nothing more than a warning, but what happens if the warnings are numerous.

We have a carpool lane violation hotline here. If you see someone driving a vehicle with only the driver in the vehicle you can call the hotline and report said person. These are followed up by warnings, but I believe (don't quote me on this) if you get a certain amount of reports in a period of time they will send you a ticket.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Banned

This topic reminds me of one of my neighbors. The guy has a huge "SLOW DOWN" sign in his front yard, but there are numerous amounts of burnout marks coming out of his driveway from him and his hotrod. Everytime he is in his yard and I ride by he points to his sign, I follow with my own finger.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:51 PM

On 2nd thought, if they dont require you to write a certian number of tickets, be the first to volunteer with a cool neighbor... and don't write **** so they eventually just close it down due to waste of resources. If they make you write a ticket, find that neighbor you hate and write down his plate a few times =P

Old 05-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Banned

Nothing to shut down, it's all volunteer-based and no tickets are being issued by observers nor police.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:10 PM

is this in indiana?

Old 05-08-2008, 09:18 PM

They need to have them video the radar gun and passerby. Anyone can write what ever they want.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:19 PM

Who cares... The "concerned citizens" are just wasting their time... I've gotten a verbal warning before cause some chick called in and said I was driving my car wrecklessly... granted I was... but I just got my license... the officer said if you get two more in the next month they just investigate it...

In my neighbour there is no speed limit sign... So I assume its 35 MPH and I get the dirtiest looks... So I wear tinted sunglasses and pretend like I don't see them shaking their fists at me

Old 05-08-2008, 09:21 PM

Hell, even if there was a speed limit people always go 10mph slower. Jeeez that pisses me off. If you cant stop you vehicle from 35 to 0 in 2 seconds or less then you arnt paying attention.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:07 AM
RCR

I would take the plates off of the "Concerned citizens" car and speed all over theneighborhood and have them turn themselves in multiple times.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Okay kid I have only got one thing to say about this whole situation. I am not purchasing that damn photo . Hell Kikepiz uploads better **** than that for free

Quick Reply: And you guys thought you had it bad...