Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Are you a good person?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Are you a good person?

ORIGINAL: Kikepiz

mmmm...
Does anyone else think he looks like the emperor?

Old 02-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gnar gnar!

Old 02-28-2008, 06:36 PM

i never understand why people do that show if they have somethin that important to hide... theyre asked the questions ahead of time (obviously) so when they asked her if she cheated on her husband why wouldnt she think to herself... "hmm theres a good possibility this question is gonna come up when im on the show... maybe i shouldnt do it..."

but like you guys said, maybe she'd rather admit shes cheated and lose her husband, then miss out on the CHANCE to have $1,000,000

i guess in that case hes probably better off w/o her anyway

Old 02-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Retired Moderator

My wife and I watched this show for the first time and it happened to be THIS episode. I thought she was a pile of ****. She had no business getting married to this guy if she didn't love him. I began to wonder, though, about him as a man and a husband. Maybe he is a complete loser that can't hold a job, doesn't comunicate, spends all day and night playing WOW, has a drinking problem, is also cheating, etc. Maybe he is no picnic, either. Either way, it was a shame she didn't get any money, because he could have taken half of it.He has heron national TV saying she cheated...busted!!! He got doubley screwed when she lost. Not only does his wife not love him, but she lost him a big payday. [:@]

Old 02-28-2008, 11:01 PM

They're both the same! BTW you're funny [sm=lol.gif]

Old 02-28-2008, 11:13 PM
RCR

Did you notice he was standing right by her at the end. He was the real loser for not walking out of there after getting owned like that.

Just a new way of doing a Jerry Springer show and anyone would be an idiot to be on there..

Old 02-29-2008, 08:27 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

My wife and I watched this show for the first time and it happened to be THIS episode. I thought she was a pile of ****. She had no business getting married to this guy if she didn't love him. I began to wonder, though, about him as a man and a husband. Maybe he is a complete loser that can't hold a job, doesn't comunicate, spends all day and night playing WOW, has a drinking problem, is also cheating, etc. Maybe he is no picnic, either. Either way, it was a shame she didn't get any money, because he could have taken half of it.He has heron national TV saying she cheated...busted!!! He got doubley screwed when she lost. Not only does his wife not love him, but she lost him a big payday. [:@]
They mentioned on the show that he is actually a police officer. I guess he was the arresting officer when she stole the money! Red flag anyone?

Old 02-29-2008, 09:07 AM

On Wiki:
[blockquote]Contestant Lauren Cleri admitted to committing adultery and that she believes she is meant to be married to an ex-boyfriend instead of her husband. The latter was a replacement question after Lauren's sister hit the button to keep her from answering the question of whether she'd leave her husband if the same ex-boyfriend (who was present to read this question and the replacement question to her) wanted her back. She lost $100,000 on the question, "Do you think you're a good person?" She answered "Yes," which, according to the polygraph, was revealed to be false. Apparently, the husband, a New York City cop, already knew about the cheating, and Lauren claims she wants to stay with him, not the ex-boyfriend.[6]This episode was the first episode said to be scrutinized by the producers about airing the show at all; the host alleges that it narrowly made it to air.[citation needed] Narration added in post-production warns viewers of the difficulty of watching the content.[/blockquote] I've thought about this. I think if my ex at the time, came up to me and said she cheated on me. I think I would've have given her a second chance. Though, the dynamics of the relationship would have been severely different. Some might even say that she cheat on me emotionally.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

If a woman cheats on you she doesn't love you...period.

Do you want to be with a woman who doesn't love you and who you can't trust?...run for the hills!

Also it means she has no integrity...a woman in love will never cheat on her guy but she needs to have integrity too.

Jules

Old 02-29-2008, 09:44 AM

I see your point and I agree with you. The trust is most certainly broken and it's hard to near impossible to regain. I think I worded my statement incorrectly. I didn't mean that I would definitely, I meant to say that I could see where circumstances might exist that I might consider giving a second chance. I'm not saying that it would have been easy and I'm not saying that I would be able to make it work.

Maybe I'm just pathetic.

Quick Reply: Are you a good person?