Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Yearly Physicals...

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 04:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yearly Physicals...

An old couple go to the doctor for their yearly physicals. One-at-a time the doctor brings them into the examination room, starting with the husband. "Well, Mr. Smith, you're in great shape for a man your age," says the doctor. The man replies, "Well doc, I don't drink, I don't smoke, and the good Lord looks out for me."

"What do you mean?" asks the doctor. The old man replied, "For instance, last night in the middle of the night, I had to get up to go to the bathroom -- and the good Lord turned on the light for me so I wouldn't fall down." And when I left, the good Lord turned the light out for me”

"That's nice," said the confused doctor. "Please send your wife in now, please." The wife comes in and the doc says, "Your husband is in great shape, but I think he is starting to have some delusions”

“What are you talking about?” says the wife.

Your husband was just telling me that he had to get up to go to the bathroom -- and the good Lord turned on the light for him so he wouldn't fall down." And when I left, the good Lord turned the light off for him.

"Oh, She smiled," she said, "I guess that explains who’s been peeing in the fridge."

Lame... but cute... hehehe!!

~Amanda

Old 03-06-2005, 05:42 PM
L8X
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yearly Physicals...

hahahahaha!